Path of Exile’s new Sentinel 3.18 update brings a new Boss Kill event which new players might find difficult. Although skills are essential and should be prioritized in the game, your character class also plays a huge part. Suppose you’re not familiar with the game’s mechanics and have difficulty choosing a character. In that case, we’ll help you decide with this article.
Which Class to Play in Path of Exile
Because of the upcoming fresh new features in the Sentinel update, your character class will be one of the biggest factors in your overall gameplay as you take part in new content.
Path of Exile has a lot of new classes that might make it difficult for you to choose. This guide will break down three recommended characters to make your experience in the latest update easier and more enjoyable.
The famous Berserker vs. Raider discussion goes all the way back to when players try to decide which is the best overall class in Path of Exile. However, there seems to be a new challenger since players have been leaning towards more tanky builds.
In this guide, you will find why you should consider picking one of these three classes:
Berserker – all about dealing as much damage as possible before taking huge damage.
- One of the classes with the highest damage potential in the game.
- Able to play with different Archetypes
- Has the best synergy with Rage
- Warcries buff damage, combined with Rage and Aspect of Carnage
Raider – known to be the fastest and smoothest class in the game.
- Flexible in build choices, can do almost anything
- Fastest ascendancy compared to other classes
- Allows you to achieve Elemental Immunity and Phasing easier than others
- Best class for speed mapping
- The most versatile kit in the game
Champion – excels in both defense and offense with support abilities.
- Not the best offense but deals enough damage for most enemies
- Has high damage in the early game with low investment
- Incredibly tanky and can tank against most hits
- Molten Shell ability becomes extremely broken due to Armor Value
- Fortify is good for bosses
ALSO READ: Path of Exile: How to Become More Successful
HoloParade: Best Tips & Tricks
The best tips & tricks for this vtuber tower defense!
TEVI: Boss Fight Tips & Tricks
This game might look cute, but it sure as hell ain’t easy.
How Much is the Video Game Industry Worth in 2023 and its Future
These video game industry statistics will shock you.
Last Train Home: Are Maps Random?
Look at the number of maps you'll be able to play!