The amount of times you’ll be able to heal before using a checkpoint depends on the amount of flasks you have. To get more, you’ll have to look for them around the world.
All Flask Locations in Tunic
There are two types of flasks in the game – whole flasks and broken flasks. The broken flasks will require you to find three pieces of them before you’ll receive an additional potion. Here are all the locations of those pieces:
- Near the third set of stairs leading up from your starting location. You’ll need the sword to cut through the bushes and access it.
- On the second pillar, on the right side of the sealed temple. You’ll need both the Magical Orb and Laurel Wreath to get it.
- Inside the belltower, in the second guardhouse.
- Under the well, in the secret passage near the checkpoint. Climb the ladder in the checkpoint room and interact with the wall to unlock a corridor leading to the flask piece
- Inside the chest in a room filled with spike in the Dark Tomb.
- Found in a secret room in the Eastern Vault. You need to toss a firecracker at the eastern wall at the first intersection in the building.
- In the ruined brick house found while exploring the Ruined Atoll. To enter the house, you’ll need to get the key in the northeast part of the area, near a ledge.
- In the hidden room found in the Frog’s Domain. The hidden chamber can be accessed by using a grapple point in the farthest northern room of the dungeon. You’ll need the Magical Orb to get it.
- Located at a firing range in the Quarry, in the bottom west portion of the area. You’ll need to get through the miasma to get it, which might make the chest hard to notice.
- Follow the path from the firing range until you reach the waterfall. The flask piece is next to it.
- In the Old Burial Ground, there is a column in the eastern portion of the area. Near that column should be a slope that will take you to a chance holding a flask piece.
There are 5 Whole Flasks you can get in the game. Two can be bought at the windmill after certain portions of the game, the first one for 300 and the second for 1000 gems. The locations of the other three are:
- In the first Guardhouse in the Belltower, on a ledge accessible after climbing a ladder.
- Rewarded for beating the game’s first boss.
- Inside the Ziggurat, in the room with glowing walkways, guarded by two Autobolts.
ALSO READ: Tunic: Where to Find Gold Key
Fastest Easy Ways To Unlock BUSO HAKI V3 In Pixel Piece
Make it fast and easy by reading this guide!
Some of us who enjoy playing video games are also fans of anime like Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece, and they’re very popular right now because they not only have a TV show but are also featured in various games using mods and occasionally fan-made games. I know that some of you haven’t yet acquired the Buso Haki, but if you want to do so much faster than everyone else, then this guide is just for you.
Buso Haki V3
For those who are new to the game and are unaware of this process, you must wait until nighttime (in-game) because you’ll be entering the Vaill Island, where you must first reach Level 70+ because you won’t likely survive if you don’t level up. You’ll also need $5000 in order to activate a quest from an NPC in that island.
So when you get to Valli Island, you’ll run into an NPC wearing a hat who will give you a mission that requires you to pay $5000. Once you do so, a new objective with the words “Battle 4 Ancient Gorilla of 0/3” appears up on the bottom right of your screen. At that point, you must defeat the Gorilla Boss.
The boss gorilla must be found and defeated three times; he deals a lot of damage when he pounds the ground and hits you with his shockwave fist, thus having teammates who are at the same level as you or who are strong enough to defeat the gorilla will actually speed up the battle.
It is actually recommended to find the respawn point every so often to make your life easier. When you get to the part where the gorilla is, you need to do this so that when you die, you won’t have to go to a random island and it will be a hassle to navigate through the world again just to find one island and beat the Gorilla boss.
The Quest pop-up that was mentioned to you earlier on screen states that you should defeat the Gorilla boss at least three times. Once you defeat the Gorilla boss, you will level up, receive an item called “Soul of Armament,” and learn the skill Armament Haki.
When the Gorilla boss dies, it will take some time for him to respawn, and you will need to defeat him again until you finally defeat him on the third try.
Now that we have defeated the gorilla boss, let’s discuss the advantages of wearing these hakis. The Haki V1 will increase your melee/sword M1 damage by +6 and give you the ability to hit Logia users.
However, 50,000 Haki Mastery points are required to upgrade your Haki to V2. What does V2 offer in terms of benefits? You receive +9 more melee/sword damage than the Haki V1 with it.
And ultimately, of course, in order to truly unlock Buso Haki V3, you actually need 200,000 Haki Mastery points. The advantages of possessing this are that it increases your melee/sword damage by +14 compared to Haki V2, making it currently the strongest in the game.
It takes a lot of grinding to get to the 200,000 Haki point need, but there is an easier way to farm the points for V3. To do this, make sure you have reached Level 100; if not, continuing farming in the world you are currently in until you are powerful enough to reach the island where we’re going to farm the points faster.
You must travel to Syrup Island, which is between Vaill Island’s northeast and east. Once there, you’ll see a lot of players grinding against NPCs to gain Haki Mastery points more quickly.
You may have heard that you should grind straight to Arlo Park, but doing so will only slow you down because the NPCs there are much tougher than those in Syrup Island.
However, if you want to go for it and you have pals who can fight with the NPCs in Arlo Park, feel free to do so.
I hope this was of some help. A tremendous thank you to Nikkolapz for going over each of these details and explaining them so thoroughly. For better understanding check out his video:
The Fastest Easy Ways To Unlock BUSO HAKI V3 In Pixel Piece | FULL GUIDE