One of the collectibles that might enhance the skills of your character in Tunic is the Ability Cards. But though you’ve probably found some already, you’re probably not sure how do they work, as the game doesn’t tell you right away.
What Do Ability Cards Do in Tunic
Ability Cards grant you special upgrades when equipped in their designated slots. The number of these slots can be increased using another collectible, the Gold Coins. Different Ability Cards can be found in chests all around the world.
The Locations and uses of Ability Cards
There are 16 ability cards in total. Here’s how each of them works and where you can get them.
- Orange Peril Ring – Raises your attack when your health is low. Hidden in the Dark Tomb, above the first ladder
- Cyan Peril Ring – Raises your defense when your health is low. Located in the West Garden, near the Hero’s Grave
- Inverted Ash – Changes the effect of health potions, so that they restore mana instead. Located in the top left portion of the Overworld.
- Anklet – Increases your movement speed slightly. In the Forest’s Fortress, Behind the Hero’s Grave.
- Perfume – Increases stamina recovery. In the swamp, up the ladder leading to the skull area.
- Tincture – Increases attack at the cost of defense. In the Ruined Atoll, behind the Envoy on the west side.
- Bracer – Reduces the cost of blocking. In the Ruined Attol, near the secondary entrance.
- Lucky Cup – Makes enemies drop healing hearts. In the bottom left portion of the overworld.
- Muffling Bell – Makes it harder for enemies to notice you. Under the Eastern Vault, behind a waterfall.
- Louder Echo – The knockback caused by retrieving echo-of-soul is increased. In the top left prtion of the Flooded Well.
- Scavengers Mask – Protects you from the miasma. Given to you during the story in the Monastery.
- Dagger Strap – Reduces the cast time of magic daggers. In the swamp, south of the checkpoint.
- Magic Echo – Restores some HP when retrieving echo-of-soul. Near a gate south of the Ruined Atoll.
- Fire Sword – Causes your sword attacks to ignite enemies, but reduces your HP to one. In the bottom right portion of the overworld, behind a locked door.
- Aura’s Gem – Slightly increases the time window for parrying. In the top right portion of the Quarry.
- The Bone – Doubles your invincibility time during dodge roles. In the Ruined Atoll, behind a bombable wall next to a rock with a lone flower on it.
ALSO READ: Tunic: How to Get Teleport Dash
Terraria: How to Find Every New Critter in 1.4.4 Update
The 1.4.4 update for Terraria introduces a handful of new critters into the game that you can find in various locations.
There have been quite a few additions to the 1.4.4 update of Terraria. One of these additions is the new critters that you can find in various locations throughout the game.
In this guide, we’ll have a look at what those critters are and how you can find them.
How to Find Every New Critter in 1.4.4 Update in Terraria
There are around four new critters that were added to the game in the 1.4.4 update. They’re as follows:
The Stinkbug is a tiny, flying critter that can spawn in the Forest biome. It’s quite easy to catch using a bug net, and you can use it as bait with a 10% Bait Power. Apart from that, you can also combine it with a Platinum Broadsword in order to create the Flymeal sword at a Honey pool.
The second critter is the Toucan which is a bird that can spawn on the surface, particularly in the Jungle biome. It has very little HP and zero defense, so if you want to catch it, you need to use a bug net. If you’re not careful, you can easily kill this bird due to its low health.
You can keep it inside a Toucan Cage (combine it with a Terrarium) and use it as decoration. However, do keep in mind that the Toucan will no longer be able to get outside of the cage after that.
Cockatiels come in gray and yellow variants, and you can normally find them in the Jungle biome, the same as the Toucan. Also, they have very little health with no defense, so using a bug net to capture them is a must.
As with the Toucan, you can use them as decoration by creating a Cockatiel Cage by combining your captured Cockatiel with a Terrarium.
Lastly, we have the Macaws which share the same spawning point as the previous two birds. They also have the same stats and can be placed inside the Macaw Cage to serve as decoration.