Jewelry is a rare item you can come across in “This War of Mine”. It’s mainly used to barter with traders for more useful items. But, in the game’s “Anniversary Edition”, it can also be used to get the new “Epilogue: Exodus” ending. Unfortunately, there are very few places where jewelry can be found.
Where to Find Jewelry in This War of Mine
In most scavenge locations, there is a random chance to find Jewelry, mostly in containers. But there are also a few places where Jewelry will always be found. And you can sometimes be rewarded with it for doing quests, mostly for your neighbors. Here are all the confirmed locations with Jewelry:
- Sniper Junction – Found under the bed after helping the wounded man
- Hotel – In the locked room
- Central Square Sewers – In the secret storeroom, behind the barricaded door under two rubble piles
- Port – Only obtainable during your first visit, found in the kitchen room
- Decrepit Squat – a reward for giving food to the homeless man
- Ruined Block of Flats – on the top floor
- The Samuel Institute – in the basement (guarded by two unarmed NPC, killing them will give you negative karma)
- Shelled School – one inside a room near the entrance and two more in the private box guarded by two homeless man
- Ruined Villa – room on the second floor
- Quiet House – held by an elderly woman, though she must be killed for the player to steal the Jewelry of her corpse
- Airport – one behind the rubble in the top left corner of the entrance building, two more on the top floor, guarded by two soldiers
- Construction Site – in the sniper scenario, one-piece can be found on the fourth floor in the locked cabinet
- Ghost House – found in the left room on the highest floor
In most cases, Jewelry can be exchanged with traders for other items. Most traders see it as an “interesting item”, which is more valuable than a “common item” but less sought after than the “exactly what I need” items.
But, if you’re playing the “Anniversary Edition”, once you’ve gathered 8 pieces of Jewelry, you can visit a smuggler called Karel, who can help you get out of the city.
After first talking with him, he will promise to visit your shelter in a few days. When he does, you can give him the jewelry in exchange for him smuggling you out of the war zone.
This will unlock the new achievement added in Anniversary Edition called “Epilogue: Exodus” and, more importantly, will end getting your characters to safety.
ALSO READ: This War of Mine: Where to Scavenge
Terraria: How to Get “A Rare Realm” Achievement
The new Labor of Love Content from Terraria version 1.4.4 guarantees players new content to incorporate into their ever-changing world.
The latest update brings tons of things into the game and with it, a number of achievements to complete.
One of the content is called “A Rare Realm” achievement where you will have to create one of three known world seeds released in the latest update.
Unlike some of the achievements where you will have to walk a certain number of steps, dig a specific number of blocks, and the like, the achievement we will be tackling today can be obtained fairly early into your game.
In this guide, we will show you how to create one of the latest World seeds in Terraria 1.4.4 and nab the “A Rare Realm” achievement at the same time in Terraria 1.4.4.
Guide on How to Get A Rare Realm Achievement in Terraria
The achievement unlocks if you create a world that is unique in Terraria. These realms can be created after you select your character and create a specific realm with unique effects.
Some examples of these are the no traps seed, zenith seed, remix seed and so much more.
Start the game and select your character
To begin, launch your game from your desktop. This achievement can also be unlocked on the mobile version of Terraria on IOS and Android. Next, select your character and click play.
Create a New World
You will have to create a new world from scratch on the option of which world to play on. Select create a new world and fill out the world details.
Be mindful of the difficulty level of your character when creating a new world otherwise, you won’t be able to play in the world you have created.
In our case, our character difficulty is set to classic so we will be creating a world on the classic difficulty settings.
You can freely select the world size and the evil alignment. This won’t affect you getting the achievement in the end.
Next, select a world name and on the seed tab, type in “no traps”. With everything set, click the create button.
Wait for your world to be created
Depending on the world’s size, you will have to wait for the world to finish generating. A small world will take you about a minute or so whereas the larger worlds could take around 3 to 4 minutes.
The No Traps seed will let you generate a world with no traps in it so you can explore the world with no fear of booby traps in the areas.
Select and Play in Your Newly Created World
When the realm is fully generated select it from the list of worlds that you have created. Entering the world for the first time will grant you the “A Rare Realm” achievement. Now go explore your new “Trap Free” world with leisure.