The Jedi Archives which is located in the Federal District contains a puzzle that involves placing statue busts in the correct order to complete. This can be complicated at first, especially since there are 6 different statue busts located throughout the area. Luckily, you can complete them by following the steps below:
Statue Bust Puzzle Guide in LEGO Star Wars Skywalker Saga
To even get a clue on the exact order of the statue busts, you’ll have to speak to the nearby lady NPC, Jocasta Nu. She will tell you tidbits of information regarding the story of the Jedi Trial. You’ll have to pay attention to that information as it will contain all the clues you need.
She’ll tell you a story of how competitive The Rounding of the Bogwings was that they honored it with these statue busts currently sitting around in the Archives. Here’s the order of the events as she recalled:
- Dooku was first place, albeit through the use of cheats
- Obi-Wan was able to surpass Qui-Gon Jinn, his master
- Ki Adi Mundi still managed to outdo them but fell short on the first spot as the judge wasn’t able to count the Bogwings on his head
- Master Yoda came in last since he wasn’t able to catch a single Bogwing despite the negotiations
- Mace Windu came in second to the last, as he was able to catch one but only because it flew into a window
So basically, that’s all you need to complete the puzzle. You just have to place the statue busts in the proper order based on the order in which the participants finished the trial.
Of course, Dooku came in first, so you’ll have to move him to the I slot. Ki Adi Mundi came in second, so he goes to the II slot. Obi-Wan goes to the III slot, Qui-Gon Jinn goes to the IV slot, Mace Windu will be in the V slot, and Master Yoda goes to the VI slot.
Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth: Ultimate Beginners Guide
Survive this new rebirth!
Last Epoch: Can You Combine Loot Filters
One filter at a time can be limiting…
Last Epoch: How to Fix Failed to Matchmake
Server issues or just a bug?
Last Epoch: Where to Farm Bastion of Honour Shield
Get your hands on the most OP shield in the entire game!