The game Holdfast Nations at War has a multitude of classes. Among the support class is the Sapper, whose expertise is the construction of defensive structures and other military works. This guide will show you how to build structures with Sappers.
How To Build | Sapper Guide – Holdfast Nations At War
As a Sapper, you have access to three main construction tools that will help you to build—a shovel, hammer, and a sledgehammer.
Once you spawned as a sapper, the first thing to do is to equip your hammer by pressing Q on your keyboard. A hammer will help you build and repair defenses. After this, follow these steps:
- Once you have a hammer, hold Right-click on your mouse or press G on your keyboard to scroll through construction options. Construction is divided into two categories: defenses and artillery.
To pick an option, press the Left-click button.
- After picking an option, you’ll see a representation of the defense you want to construct. Press the Left-click button once more to place the construction on that area.
- By this time, you’re going to start building your defense. Use your hammer and keep hitting around the construction area until its health bar fills up.
- Orange color in the health bar means that the defense is still under construction. A great tip is to ask for help from your fellow Sappers to build the defense faster. The health bar will later turn green, which means that your defense is completely built.
- You can also reinforce your defense by further building around it. You can utilize sandbags and platforms to cover from enemy fire and make your defense more stable.
Deconstructing and Repairing Defenses
Sappers can also deconstruct defenses by using a sledgehammer. This will bring back any resources that were used to build your defenses in the future. To go to deconstruction mode, press the G key and select either Deconstructor Undig. Strategically, you can destroy the enemy’s defenses by using explosives. You’ll also gain material points to enhance your own team’s structures.
As supports your task is to do the repair work on artilleries and various guns. This includes rocket launchers, mortars, field guns, and much more. Just use your hammer and pound away.
The key in playing as a Sapper is speed. Familiarizing yourself with the materials and knowing your skills will be critical to your team’s success. Have fun playing!
How To Get A 4th Ingredient Slot For Necromancy In Spellforce Conquest Of Eo
Make the undead fight for you by using this guide!
The Frozen Throne was one of the RTS games I previously played, and I recall playing the campaign and going up against the undead only to discover that you actually sided with the undead in the end. Given the discussion of the undead, some of you may be familiar with necromancy in Spellforce. If you’re lacking the fourth ingredient and are unsure of how to obtain it, don’t worry—we’ve got you covered.
The 4th Ingredient Slot For Necromancy
It is important to note that you may complete all Necromancy concoctions, even Tier 3 units, with just the initial three ingredients. To make some of the more challenging undead, you will undoubtedly require higher quality ingredients.
However, if you have advanced in the game sufficiently to obtain the more valuable resources, you do not need the fourth ingredient.
Open your Grimoire to see the location of the fourth ingredient for necromancy. When you’re in the Grimoire, use the tabs at the bottom of the screen to go to the Necromancy page; the icon is a malevolent hand emerging from the ground.
There are a number of challenges there, and each one provides a prize. The first three tests concern spells. After successfully completing the first three tasks, you receive the Summon Necromancer Minions, Soul Cage, and Soul Catcher.
But the Soul Well, a unique room, can only be accessed by completing the final task. You will receive new prizes as you unlock this room and add it to your tower, such as weekly souls, an extra army stack space, and the option to utilize a fourth ingredient when summoning undead creatures using necromancy.