Being an alchemist requires more than just brewing potions. To stay in the business, you also need to make a profit off of your work. And this is where the haggling mechanic comes into place.
How to Haggle in Potion Craft
Once you’ve made the potion the customer wants, place it on the scales. You can now sell the potion for a set price, or press the Haggle option to negotiate a better deal.
This will start a small minigame, in which you will have to press the big, green “Haggle” button when the red cursor moving back and forth will point at one of the yellow tiles. The more you’ll hit, the more money you’ll make.
Best Ways to Haggle
Keep in mind that if you’ll handle the minigame poorly, you can get less money than what you were offered at the start. Missing even one tile will reduce your pay, and each time you’ll hit one, each tile with the same image will become smaller.
To end the haggling, you need to hit the green handshake indicator located on the far ends of the screen. And, on top of that, once you’ll start haggling, the offered amount will slightly decrease with every second, so you’d want to balance the number of tiles you’ll hit with the time it takes to haggle.
ALSO READ: Potion Craft: How to Use Alchemy Machine?
How to Mod Sound Effects in Reflex Arena
Modding sound effects in Reflex Arena!
Reflex Arena is a fast-paced, action-packed first-person shooter game that has become a popular choice for gamers looking for a new challenge. One of the best things about this game is its high level of customization, which allows players to tailor their gaming experience to their preferences. This includes modding the sound effects, which can be a great way to enhance the overall gaming experience.
Preparing for Modding Sound Effects
Before you start modding the sound effects in Reflex Arena, it’s important to make sure you have the right tools for the job. First and foremost, you’ll need the game itself. You can download Reflex Arena from the official website or through a digital marketplace like Steam.
Next, you’ll need a sound editor program. There are many sound editors available online, both free and paid, but some of the most popular options include Audacity, FL Studio, and Ableton Live. Make sure to choose a sound editor that is compatible with your operating system and has the features you need to mod the sound effects in Reflex Arena.
Modding Sound Effects in Reflex Arena
Once you have the necessary tools, you’re ready to start modding the sound effects in Reflex Arena. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
- Open your sound editor program and import the sound effects you want to mod. This can typically be done by clicking on “File” and then “Import.”
- Once the sound effects are imported, you can start to modify them. This can involve adjusting the volume, changing the pitch, adding effects like reverb or echo, and more.
- When you’re happy with the modifications you’ve made, export the sound effects as individual files. Make sure to save them in a format that is compatible with Reflex Arena, such as .ogg or .wav.
- Next, navigate to the folder where Reflex Arena is installed on your computer. This is typically in the “Program Files” folder, and you’ll need to look for the “Reflex Arena” folder.
- Locate the “Sounds” folder within the “Reflex Arena” folder and replace the original sound effects with the modified ones you exported in step 3.
- Launch Reflex Arena and test the new sound effects to make sure they work as intended. If everything is working properly, you’re all set!
Tips and Tricks for Modding Sound Effects
Here are a few tips and tricks to help you get the most out of modding the sound effects in Reflex Arena:
- Experiment with different sound effects to find the ones that work best for you. There’s no right or wrong way to do this, so don’t be afraid to try something new.
- Pay attention to the volume of the sound effects. You don’t want them to be too loud or too soft, so make sure to adjust the volume until it’s just right.
- Don’t be afraid to use multiple sound effects at once. For example, you could add a reverb effect to the sound of your weapon firing and also add an echo effect to the sound of footsteps.
- Remember to save a backup of the original sound effects in case you want to revert back to them later.
Modifying the sound effects in Reflex Arena can be a fun and rewarding experience. With the right tools and a little bit of creativity, you can enhance your gaming experience and create a truly unique experience that is all your own. So what are you waiting for? Start modding those sound effects today!