Wo Long: All Divine Beast Summons and Wizardry Magic Abilities Guide
Learn all about these abilities in the game.
The developers of the game Nioh, Team NINJA announced a new game called Wo Long that is set to release next year. But there is a demo version that you can play as early as September 26, 2022. We are going to show you some of the abilities available in the game.
All Divine Beast Summoning and Wizardry Magic Abilities Guide
In Wo Long, you can summon Divine Beasts that can help you in battle. You can also use magic spells called Wizardry abilities. In the demo version of the game, these are the only summons and wizardry abilities that are available at the moment.
Divine Beast Summons and Wizardry Abilities
In the demo version of the game, you can summon 5 Divine Beasts. They are the following:
Qilin’s Earthquake is going to create stone pillars in front that can protect you. Reaching a Moral rank of 10 or above increases the number of stone pillars it creates.
Baihu’s Carnage allows it to fight alongside you for a short duration. The duration can be extended when you reach a Moral rank of 10 or above.
Qinglong’s Resurrection can heal and strengthen surrounding allies when it is summoned. It can also revive allies when you reach Moral rank 10 or above.
Zhuque’s Scorch engulfs a surrounding area with fire which deals damage per second to enemies inside the area. Reaching Moral rank 10 grants an additional attack.
Xuanwu’s Cryosphere is a skill that continuously strikes enemies with a frost wave while Xuanwu attacks close enemies with icy projectiles. The attack range is increased when you reach Morale rank 10 and above.
If you do not want to summon a Divine Beast, you can imbue their power in to your weapon. There are 5 phases for the Wizardry spells and these are the following are the available spells in each phase in the demo version:
Wood Phase Spells
- Lightning Weapon – this imbues your weapon with the Lightning for a certain time
- Absorb vitality – allows you to restore HP when dealing damage to enemies. This also affects allies
- Lightning Bolt – summon a bolt of lightning from the skies on a locked-on target or a certain distance in front of you
- Heaven’s Rage – this skill is going to call a lightning barrage in an area
- Unstoppable Force – this skill increases automatic recovery during Low spirit and decreases automatic depletion during High spirit
- Spirit Fervor – grants increased Spirit gain when attacking
Fire Phase Spells
- Flame Weapon – this imbues your weapon with Flame for a certain time
- Blasting Flare – releases an eruption of flame in front of you
- Surging Blaze – releases a spread of fire in front of you that deals more damage when the enemy is closer to the point of release
- Bursting Fireball – throw a fireball that splits into smaller fireballs when it reaches a certain distance or hits an enemy or terrain
- Burning Flamewave – summons a flame wave that stays in the ground in front of you that deals damage over time to enemies that get in contact with it
- Overpower Burst – greatly increase the damage of Wizardry Spells or Martial Arts next used after doing the skill
Earth Phase Spells
- Stone Weapon – imbues your weapon with the Stone for a certain time
- Rock Spike – Summons a rock pillar in front that will explode and knock enemies away upon contact
- Enhanced Defense – you are going to receive less damage from enemies and causes you to not flinch except for powerful attacks for a certain time
- Mighty Shockwave – unleashes a shockwave around you that can blow enemies away
- Deathly Bog – creates a bog around you that causes damage over time to enemies touching it
- Lion’s Roar – A shout that generates shockwaves and taunts enemies that are going to make them focus all of your attacks on you. This also decreases the damage an enemy deal to you for a certain time
Metal Phase Spells
- Toxin Weapon – imbues your weapon with Poison for a certain time
- Poison Bubbles – throw a bubble of poison that is going to burst when it hits an enemy or a terrain. This also generates a poison bog that causes damage over time to enemies that touch it
- Toxin Bubbles – the same as Poison Bubble but it throws many bubbles of poison
- Elemental Plague – for a certain time, increases the accumulation of status effect dealt to enemies
- Poison Corrosion – emits a poison fog that deals damage over time to enemies that touches it
- Repression Crush – throw a curse bolt to the front that debuffs enemies. This makes the enemy recover from Spirit Disruption slowly
Water Phase Spells
- Ice Weapon – imbues your weapon with Ice for a certain time
- Frost Lance – summon and fire a sharp lance into a locked-on target
- Frozen Malice – generate a large icicle that is going to hit a locked-on target
- Ominous Chill – summon a rain of small icicles to continuously fall on a locked target or a certain distance in front
- Unseeable Form – become invisible and enemies cannot detect you for a certain time
- Aqua Blink – allows you to teleport a short distance in front