Connect with us

Guides

Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: Fastest XP Farming

Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands can be a pretty grindy game. Luckily, there are some farming methods that will allow you to get XP the quickest way possible.

Avatar

Published

on

You can level up your character in Tiny Tina all the way to level 40. However, it doesn’t mean that any XP you gain afterward is wasted. In fact, as soon as you reach level 40, any XP you accumulated will go towards your Myth Rank instead. This means that you’ll still have to continue farming XP after hitting max level.

That said, here’s the fastest XP farming method in the game you can follow.

Fastest XP Farming in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands

XP farming in Tiny Tina is basically killing bosses over and over again. In fact, the game even allows you to spawn back to a boss’ arena so you can fight it again. Once you defeat a boss, you’ll get a lot of XP as well as a chance for unique loot.

Regardless if you get a good loot or not, you’ll still get tons of XP which you’ll need to level up faster. That said, the higher a boss’ level is, the more XP you can get.

Before you start, however, I highly recommend getting the buff from the Shrine of Grindanna for an extra 10% experience gain and the Blank Slate for another 10% for a total of 20% experience gain.

Now that we’ve got that out of the way, the fastest XP farming method you can follow in the game is to simply kill LeChance over and over again. Although there are several bosses that give the exact same XP as LeChance, the problem is that they have immune phases alongside multiple health bars.

LeChance, however, doesn’t have any immune phases and is weak to cryo. Getting to him is very quick and easy as well. In fact, depending on your build, it will only take you around 20 seconds to load in and get to his arena. Once killed, he’ll give you around 13,000 XP per kill which is quite significant to help you reach level 40 as quickly as possible.

Now there is one trick you can use to make this XP farming method even faster. After killing him, instead of quitting and saving, you have to change your Chaos Level or turn off Chaos mode entirely. Regardless of which you chose, you will end up loading back into the game in the exact same state as you were before.

However, your Action Skills will be on cooldown, so it’s best to get a low action skill cooldown so you’ll be able to breeze through the farming process.

ALSO READ: Genshin Impact: How to Give Klee 3 Delicious Egg Rolls

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Guides

World Of Warcraft: Creektooth Den Quest Guide

Creektooth Den resides the miniboss “Root of Decay”

Avatar

Published

on

By

The Creektooth Den Quests are one of the many quests you encounter in World of Warcraft. The Creektooth questline is a series of quest that requires you to kill certain monsters and collect certain items. This guide will help you accomplish these quests. Let’s dive in.

What is the Creektooth Den Questline?

They are a series of 5 quests that make up the questline. They are By Royal Decree, Rat Rancher, Keys to the Kingdom, Making a Mountain out of a Gnoll Hill, and One Bad Apple.

Let’s go through them each one to give you a better view of what to do.

By Royal Decree

Accomplishing this quest requires you to kill 8 Brackenhide Warriors and 4 Brackenhid shamans in Creektooth Den. It is found in the Azure Span. It is one of the Subzones of the Azure Span.

Rat Rancher

You need to collect 20 Smelly Ooze from the decaying rot. This requires you to kill Errant rots and collect their decaying rot.

Keys to the Kingdom

This quest requires you to collect the key and Gnoll “Lances” and use it to open the weapon cache. This portion is easy because all you need to do is go to this location and retrieve the key.

The Gnoll “Lances” can be found in one of the barrels in the location below. It’s surrounded by enemy creatures so prepare for a fight to retrieve this item.

Making a Mountain out of a Gnoll Hill

This portion requires you to hop on a slime to destroy 3 decay totems. The totems are easily identifiable. The challenge of the quest is that they are surrounded by Errant Rot.

So this quest requires you to fight against them, to destroy the decay totems.

One Bad Apple

Finally, the final quest of the series is to kill the Root of Decay. First, open the 2 cages and kill the inhabitants then consult the third cage.

Next, pull the vine and prepare for battle because this will spawn the Root of Decay. All you need to do next is to make sure you defeat the Root of decay to wrap up the questline.

Continue Reading