It’s all about the electricity and trying to keep the customers delighted. Which, sometimes, might be easier said than done. Starting a campaign, building power plants, substations, energy storage facilities and power grids requires some strategy skills.
Mistakes can be fixed in Power To The People, however, if you don’t like what you’ve done so far and want to start it from the scratch, there is a way to do it.
How To Reset Campaign OR Start Over In Power To The People
You can reset the campaign by deleting the contents of the Power To The People.
There are a few steps that you need to follow to be able to do so:
- Press the Windows button on your keyboard + R button, which opens Run window.
- Type %AppData% and click OK. This will take you to a folder called Roaming. Just go back to AppData.
- There you will find LocalLow, click on it;
- Next, enter HermesInteractive, whereyou will find a Power To The People. What you’re going to do is delete the contents of the Power To The People folder and, by doing so, everything will restart.
There is a chance that your folders and files are hidden, and you cannot see them. If this is the case, here’s how to fix that:
- Open Control Panel;
- Click on Appearance and Personalization;
- Open File Explorer Options;
- By clicking View, you will find an option for Hidden files and folders;
- Select Show hidden files, folders, and drives, then click Apply and OK buttons.
- Find Users folder either in Local Disc or Start button. The rest of the steps are the same as written above. Basically: AppData > LocalLow > HermesInteractive >deleting contents of Power To The People.
ALSO READ: Model Builder: Parts Missing Bug
World Of Warcraft: Creektooth Den Quest Guide
Creektooth Den resides the miniboss “Root of Decay”
The Creektooth Den Quests are one of the many quests you encounter in World of Warcraft. The Creektooth questline is a series of quest that requires you to kill certain monsters and collect certain items. This guide will help you accomplish these quests. Let’s dive in.
They are a series of 5 quests that make up the questline. They are By Royal Decree, Rat Rancher, Keys to the Kingdom, Making a Mountain out of a Gnoll Hill, and One Bad Apple.
Let’s go through them each one to give you a better view of what to do.
Accomplishing this quest requires you to kill 8 Brackenhide Warriors and 4 Brackenhid shamans in Creektooth Den. It is found in the Azure Span. It is one of the Subzones of the Azure Span.
You need to collect 20 Smelly Ooze from the decaying rot. This requires you to kill Errant rots and collect their decaying rot.
This quest requires you to collect the key and Gnoll “Lances” and use it to open the weapon cache. This portion is easy because all you need to do is go to this location and retrieve the key.
The Gnoll “Lances” can be found in one of the barrels in the location below. It’s surrounded by enemy creatures so prepare for a fight to retrieve this item.
This portion requires you to hop on a slime to destroy 3 decay totems. The totems are easily identifiable. The challenge of the quest is that they are surrounded by Errant Rot.
So this quest requires you to fight against them, to destroy the decay totems.
Finally, the final quest of the series is to kill the Root of Decay. First, open the 2 cages and kill the inhabitants then consult the third cage.
Next, pull the vine and prepare for battle because this will spawn the Root of Decay. All you need to do next is to make sure you defeat the Root of decay to wrap up the questline.