V Rising: How to Choose the Best Base Location
V Rising is here, and there are a lot of things you need to prepare, such as planning where to build your base.
In V Rising, you’re a vampire who hates the sunlight to the core. The game allows you to build your own castle, which acts as not only your base of operations but also your abode against the life-threatening rays of the sun.
You may also store your possessions in these strongholds. Building a base may seem easy, so to speak, but various in-game factors will influence your decision.
How To Pick The Best Base Location For You In V Rising
In building your first castle, you must first do some exploration in the open world. But that’s too time-consuming! As previously said, there are several variables to consider before jumping to a conclusion.
First, you must choose a location you can defend from several threats – be it monsters or other players wanting to ransack your castle. Check the terrains and the elevations and use them to your advantage.
Second, you must consider the resources you can loot from nearby dungeons and areas. As you can see, you’ll be needing a lot of these raw materials as you progress in the game.
To help you narrow down your choices, we’ll give you the pros and cons of some regions so that you can make an informed decision on where to build your base.
Alternatively, if you are in a PVP server, you can check out these best PVP base locations in V Rising.
- safe and familiar
- players won’t expect you to build a base in specific locations
- far from resources
- there are probably many players who are thinking the same as you
- Silver, an important late-game material, can only be mined here; so this is ideal if you want to start preparing early
- You can capture the best slaves, thralls, or servants in this domain; they possess strong abilities
- not suitable for beginner
- you’ll never run out of iron
- you can farm for a lot of mats like hide and mushrooms
- one of the best farming spots in the game
- geared towards the long run
- since Silverlight Hills is on the other side of the map, you’re basically cut from farming silver if you stay here
- Ideal central location
- you can farm for iron, quartz, and cotton
- has access to both Silverlight Hills and Cursed Forest
- Since it’s near the Starter Zone, you can access the quests easily
- you can access the Haunted Iron Mine
- You can farm Glass, Quartz, Mourning Lilly and Scrolls from the Dunley Monastery
- You might be an easy target for enemies because of the location