You can come across Alignment Control Center while exploring Koboh in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor. Inside it is a bunch of computers with red greens. But what are they even for?
Well, these computers are part of a long puzzle of sorts. Solving the mystery behind them will reward you with an upgrade for your Holomap.
In this guide, we’ll tell you the solution that you’ll need to complete this area’s puzzle.
Solving the Alignment Control Center Puzzle in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
You can find the Alignment Control Center in the Untamed Downs area of the Rambler’s Reach on Koboh.
The truth is, this location itself doesn’t necessarily have a puzzle to solve. You just need to turn all the red screens into green screens.
However, this isn’t done at the Alignment Control Center itself! Instead, you have to find and complete the 7 Jedi Meditation Chambers spread throughout Koboh.
These are the 7 chambers and their locations:
- Chamber of Duality – The first chamber, this one can’t be missed as it’s part of a story quest. You will have to complete it as part of the “Find Gyro Module” objective in Koboh.
- Chamber of Reason – This one is at the Basalt Forest in the Basalt Rift. Toa can help you pinpoint its location with a Rumor.
- Chamber of Clarity – You’ll find this one in the northern part of the Untamed Downs in Rambler’s Reach.
- Chamber of Connection – You’ll find this one in the swampy area of the Viscid Bog once you have BD-1’s Koboh Grinder which you’ll acquire during the story.
- Chamber of Detachment – Found during your third visit to Koboh, in the Mountain Ascent, you’ll need BD-1’s Koboh Grinder and the ability to pass green barriers.
- Chamber of Fortitude – You’ll find it atop the Corroded Silo in Southern Reach. You need the Lift and Slam abilities, plus the ability to dash through green barriers.
- The Devastated Settlement Chamber – This chamber is unnamed and unmarked, but it’s hidden in the Devastated Settlement on Koboh.
Complete all of them and then go back to the Alignment Control Center. All computers should now be green, which will open up a terminal where you can get the “Map Upgrade: Upgrades” ability.
This will mark all unfound upgrades in your Holomap! It took a lot of work to get, but it’ll help you get anything you might have missed.
ALSO READ: Roots of Pacha: How to Find Pots