Diablo Immortal: Lassal Guide | Everything You Need to Know
In Diablo Immortal, the Helliquary is home to one of the most difficult bosses of the game, Lassal.
In Diablo Immortal, the Helliquary is a unique system that allows you to battle unique bosses with an 8-member party. You can use the Helliquary to seal the remains of Helliquary bosses, giving your character useful combat rating increases.
Spending time locating and defeating Helliquary bosses helps your character get stronger and take on more challenging enemies later on.
Lassal Guide in Diablo Immortal
Lassal is one of the game’s most difficult bosses, and many players are having trouble defeating him. Since it includes four phases, you’ll need a lot of determination and grit to defeat this raid boss.
This guide will help you defeat Lassal, the Flame-spun Heillquary raid encounter in Diablo Immortal, with valuable tips and tricks.
Once you complete the introductory Helliquary quest, you will find a Demon Portal at the Einfrinn Tree in the middle of Westmarch, shown in the image above, which will teleport you into Lassal’s Sanctum.
The recommended Combat Rating for the first difficulty level is 1250.
Lassal, the Flame-spun, is a four-phase fight, as indicated by the four health bars on top of your screen. During Phase 1, your raid will be fighting Lassal alone.
Lassal will summon enemies in Phase 2 that you must defeat.
Lassal will enter Phase 3 when he reaches 33% health and launch a massive fire strike, forcing raid members to hide behind rocks on the boss platform.
Phase 4 will combine all previous phases, requiring a great deal of raid coordination and damage.
Here are some useful tips and tricks to keep in mind as you fight Lassal:
- Lassal’s skills will cause fire zones to appear on the ground; avoid standing in them.
- Raid members can resurrect each other in-fight, so instead of utilizing a Resurrection Stone early, attempt to get your allies back up.
- Carefully use your Health Potion as the refill timer could cost you one or even more lives.
- During all phases, try to position Barbarians and Crusaders in front of Lassal so that they may take his melee swings.
- Ranged classes should stay behind to avoid being attacked by Lassal’s multiple frontal abilities.
- Players will almost certainly be one-shot by Lassal’s Big Explosion, so stay behind molten boulders to avoid death.