Xur is a famous weekly merchant who sells both Exotic and Legendary Items. He has no permanent location and can be found in random places around Destiny 2 every week. Find out this week’s location and inventory below.
Xur Location & Inventory Reveal in Destiny 2
This week, Xur can be found at Winding Cove in EDZ. He is standing on a bluff overlooking the location. Go to the Winding Cove landing point and head to the rock cliffs at the far end to get to him. Look for a cave leading to a platform next to a Fallen. There, you will find the merchant.
Once you reach Xur and approach him, he will show you his inventory. It is separated into these categories:
- Prometheus Lens – a solar trace rifle good for clearing out large crowds of enemies (29 Legendary Shards)
- The Bombardiers – year 3 hunter legs with the Parting Gift perk that allows you to leave a bomb on the ground which explodes and deals damage when the Hunter dodges (23 Legendary Shards)
- Armamentarium – a chest piece that will enable you to gain one more grenade charge no matter what subclass you’re using (23 Legendary Shards)
- Getaway Artist – new warlock exotic that lets you replace your grenade for an Arc turret that follows you around (23 Legendary Shards)
- Exotic Engram (97 Legendary Shards)
- Exotic Cipher Quest – rewards you with an Exotic Cipher which allows you to buy old Exotics in the tower (FREE)
- Hawkmoon (125,000 Glimmer, 200 Legendary Shards, Exotic Cipher, Ascendant Shard)
- Dead Man’s Tale (125,000 Glimmer, 200 Legendary Shards, Exotic Cipher, Ascendant Shard)
Legendary Weapons & Items (50 Legendary Shards, 1,000 Glimmer)
- Seventh Seraph SI-2
- Wolftone Draw
- Deafening Whisper
- Iota Draconis
- Temptation’s Hook
- Frozen Orbit
- Lightkin Season of the Splicer Armor Set
ALSO READ: Dragon Adventures: Exotic Egg Locations
Grounded: Where to Find All Green Shield Bugs Location Guide
Green Shield Bugs are the tough guys in Grounded. Make sure you don’t cross paths with them!
Bugs are your companion as you go through your journey in Grounded. Wherever you go, there is always a possibility of you passing by any of these bugs and insects. However, not all insects and bugs are safe to meet.
A Green Shield Bug is one of the dangerous bugs that you would not want to pass by in Grounded. These are more dangerous variants of the Stinkbug.
Fighting a Green Shield Bug will take you a high risk because of the danger it carries with it. But to tell you, defeating a Green Shield Bug drops you loots such as Green Shield Bug Parts, Super Stink Sacks, and Tough Gunks. Because of this, you might want to consider if the risk is too high, or if the risk is worth it.
No matter what your reason is, there will come a time that you will be needing to find some Green Shield Bugs all over the yard. So, to make it easier for you, we made this guide to help you out in searching.
This location is probably one of the most well-known places where these bugs are seen.
Just go to the upper backyard. Under the shed, you will spot a revolver gun that is slightly buried in the ground. Just by looking at the area, you can easily spot some Green Shield Bugs roaming around the location.
The next area will be the grassland in front of the Wheelbarrow. This place is still inside the Upper Grasslands.
Compared to the first Green Shield Bug, the ones located here are more difficult to deal with. The reason is because of the presence of other bugs. Since this is an open environment, other bugs live here that will eventually join your fight.
However, it will be easier for you to move outside its gas because of all the free space around that you can move to.
Among the three locations, this is the hardest one to arrive at. You can see this in the Upper Backyard. When you see a giant power outlet, just follow the powerline that leads to the upper platform.
To reach the Green Shield Bugs, you have to traverse to the power line that leads to the upper floor on the right side. Once the power line starts to turn to the left, that is the sign that you have to stop walking and face the wall on the right.
Now, all you have to do is jump and float using the dandelion tuft. Your goal is to land on one of its leaves. Once you landed safely, carefully jump towards the stick behind the plant until you reach the platform on the left side. From there, walk over to the next wall and jump over it.
Once you reach the top of it, you can immediately see the Giant Shield Bugs roaming around this area. Aside from the fact that it is very hard to get here, it is also difficult to fight these two because they will both attack you at the same time.