Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is a multiplayer online action role-playing game (MMORPG) with a story, co-op, and PvP modes. Like any other game, your equipment is critical to making your in-game progress smoother. Depending on your gear, killing your enemies can become a piece of cake.
How to Unlock the Savage Wolverine in Tom Clancy’s the Division 2
The Savage Wolverine is a high-end AR weapon in The Division 2. The only way to get this is through Field Research, which requires you to complete four stages for the gun’s blueprint. If you want to know how to get this weapon, follow the steps below.
Obtaining the Savage Wolverine means completing Stage 4 of the Firewall’s Field Research. To start the mission, go to the base and activate Field Research. The stages and objectives will be as follows:
- Stage 1:
- Set 10 enemies on fire
- Kill 10 enemy Scorchers
- Kill 20 enemies closer than 7 meters
- Stage 2:
- Defeat the Wildfire in Roosevelt Island after destroying her fuel tank on Normal or higher difficulty
- Neutralize named enemies while they are afflicted by a status effect
- Apply 2 status effects to a single enemy before defeating them
- Complete the Manning National Zoo mission against the Outcasts on Normal or higher difficulty
- Stage 3:
- Eliminate The Bloodhound in the Federal Emergency Bunker after applying the bleed effect to him on Normal or higher difficulty
- Kill 5 elite enemies while they are inflicted with a status effect
- Kill 5 enemies while you are burning
- Kill 5 named enemies using your sidearm
- Complete the Space Administration HQ mission against the True Sons on Normal or Higher Difficulty
- Stage 4:
- Eliminate 5 enemies with melee attacks using the ballistic shield
- Salute 3 burning enemies before killing them
- Kill 5 named enemies using skills
- Complete the DARPA Research Labs missions at the Pentagon on Hard or higher difficulty
Once you have finished all stages and missions above, the Savage Wolverine automatically unlocks. To craft the weapon, you will need:
- 979 E-Credits
- 36 Steel
- 26 Carbon Fiber
- 60 Receiver Components
Genshin Impact: Totem Puzzle in ‘Garden of Endless Pillars’ Guide
Lighting the Pyro Totems in the correct order will help you complete this puzzle, and unlock a fast travel waypoint.
The Garden of Endless Pillars is located within the northwestern part of the Sumeru Desert. Once you’ve reached there, you’ll notice a giant slab cemented in the dunes, along with various Pyro totems surrounding it nearby.
There will be various mirage walls across the region, but they should be fairly easy to traverse, while hitting the totems with Pyro attacks.
We’ll explain how to successfully complete the Totem Puzzle in the “Garden of Endless Pillars” Guide – read on for our walkthrough.
The very first thing you’ll need to do is go to the Garden of Endless Pillars location on the map, which we’ve indicated in the screenshots below.
Once you’ve reached The Garden of Endless Pillars, you’ll need to switch over to Amber, as you’ll have to utilize Pyro attacks on the corresponding totems.
The first totem is extremely easy, as there are no walls blocking you – simply take a right upon entering the area, and shoot the totem.
To reach the second totem (pictured above) you will have to walk forward a fair bit until you spot the totem located in the right-hand corner. As you are blocked by the wall, you will need to traverse onto the concrete pillars to get a vantage point from which you can target the second totem.
Head right for the next totem, located in front of crumbled concrete walls. To find the last two totems, proceed forward and take a slight left. The very last one is located to the right, opposite of the prior totem.
Hitting all the totems will cause the slab to activate, and after this sequence, you will unlock a fast travel point for this region, which you can then use moving forward throughout the new update.