Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is a multiplayer online action role-playing game (MMORPG) with a story, co-op, and PvP modes. Like any other game, your equipment is critical to making your in-game progress smoother. Depending on your gear, killing your enemies can become a piece of cake.
How to Unlock the Savage Wolverine in Tom Clancy’s the Division 2
The Savage Wolverine is a high-end AR weapon in The Division 2. The only way to get this is through Field Research, which requires you to complete four stages for the gun’s blueprint. If you want to know how to get this weapon, follow the steps below.
Obtaining the Savage Wolverine means completing Stage 4 of the Firewall’s Field Research. To start the mission, go to the base and activate Field Research. The stages and objectives will be as follows:
- Stage 1:
- Set 10 enemies on fire
- Kill 10 enemy Scorchers
- Kill 20 enemies closer than 7 meters
- Stage 2:
- Defeat the Wildfire in Roosevelt Island after destroying her fuel tank on Normal or higher difficulty
- Neutralize named enemies while they are afflicted by a status effect
- Apply 2 status effects to a single enemy before defeating them
- Complete the Manning National Zoo mission against the Outcasts on Normal or higher difficulty
- Stage 3:
- Eliminate The Bloodhound in the Federal Emergency Bunker after applying the bleed effect to him on Normal or higher difficulty
- Kill 5 elite enemies while they are inflicted with a status effect
- Kill 5 enemies while you are burning
- Kill 5 named enemies using your sidearm
- Complete the Space Administration HQ mission against the True Sons on Normal or Higher Difficulty
- Stage 4:
- Eliminate 5 enemies with melee attacks using the ballistic shield
- Salute 3 burning enemies before killing them
- Kill 5 named enemies using skills
- Complete the DARPA Research Labs missions at the Pentagon on Hard or higher difficulty
Once you have finished all stages and missions above, the Savage Wolverine automatically unlocks. To craft the weapon, you will need:
- 979 E-Credits
- 36 Steel
- 26 Carbon Fiber
- 60 Receiver Components
Cyberpunk 2077: Monk FF06B5 In Train Encounter | Update 2.1
Hmm, why does that one monk look familiar?
Cyberpunk 2077: Update 2.1 Porsche Easter Egg Coordinates
You might think these random characters mean nothing, but you would be wrong.
Cyberpunk 2077: Johnny Silverhand (Keanu Reeves) Sad Easter Egg | Update 2.1
What’s got bro looking so sad?
The Exit 8: Best Tips & Tricks to Beat the Game
Yeah, we're making it out the loop with this one.