While technically, the official name for Plastic in some of the iterations of the game is Bottle, the way to make it remains the same. If you’re interested in making a pollutant in your world, I could think of nothing less fitting than the humble Bottle. Read on below for the combinations you’d need to do to make this nigh indestructible resource.
How To Make Plastic In Little Alchemy 2
- Mix water + water to make puddle
- Fire + fire to energy
- Combine earth + fire to make lava
- Air + lava will produce stone
- Puddle + Puddle will become pond
- Combine two Ponds to make a Lake
- Put together two Stones to make a Wall
- Throw in Fire and Stone together to make Metal
- Earth and Metal will then turn to Plow
- Two Walls will make a House
- Throw in two Lakes to make Sea
- Combine Plow and Earth to make a Field
- Make Primordial Soup with Earth + Sea
- Energy and Primordial Soup will then make Life
- Fire and Life will make Phoenix
- Have two Phoenixes fall in love to make an Egg
- Combine Field + House to make a Barn
- Barn and Egg will hatch a Chicken
- Chicken and Egg will then make Philosophy
- Philosophy and House will net you Container
- Finally, put together Container and Water to make Bottle
Bottle will then have a whole lot of combinations you can play around with. Congratulations! You now have more branches to discover and a vast list of new items you can create!
ALSO READ: Little Alchemy 2: How To Make Deity
Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth: Ultimate Beginners Guide
Survive this new rebirth!
Last Epoch: Can You Combine Loot Filters
One filter at a time can be limiting…
Last Epoch: How to Fix Failed to Matchmake
Server issues or just a bug?
Last Epoch: Where to Farm Bastion of Honour Shield
Get your hands on the most OP shield in the entire game!