Little Alchemy 2 combines the joy of creating with boundless humor for the descriptions of the items you are bound to create. It’s all fun and games but what if you want to make some conflict within the world you’re making? It’s a complicated run but we have put together a simple guide to make making Evil easy even for beginners!
How To Make Evil in Little Alchemy 2
At the start of the game, everyone is given elements to play around with. Our goal is to create Pandora’s Box and Human then combine it to make evil. Sounds easy enough? It gets a bit complicated in the long run.
- Combine Earth + Water for Mud
- Fire + Fire to create Energy
- Earth + Fire to create Lava
- Air then Lava to make Stone
- Stone + Mud to create Clay
- Water + Water to make Puddle
- Combine two Puddles to make a Pond
- Pond + Pond to make a Lake
- Have two Lakes combines to make Sea
- Combine Sea + Planet to make Primordial Soup
- Combine Primordial Soup + Energy to make Life
- Life + Clay will then net you Human
After your Human is made, you would then need to make Pandora’s Box
Creating Pandora’s Box
- Air + Fire to create Smoke
- Earth + Earth to make Land
- Land + Land for Continent
- Combine two Continents to make a Planet
- Combine Planet + Air to make Atmosphere
- Have Atmosphere and Water merged to create Cloud
- Cloud + Water will then net you Rain
- Rain + Soil will make Plant
- Move on to Fire + Stone to make Metal
- Stone + Stone to make Wall
- Wall + Wall to make House
- Combine Air + Stone to make Sand
- Sand + Fire to make Glass
- Earth + Metal for Plow
- Plow + Earth to make a Field
- Field + House to make a Barn
- Fire + Life to make a Phoenix
- Phoenix + Phoenix for an Egg
- Barn + Egg to make Chicken
- Chicken + Egg to create Philosophy
- Planet + Philosophy to make Big
- Then Combine Big + Plant to make Tree
- Fire + Planet to make Sun
- Sun + Energy to create a Solar Cell
- Solar Cell + Sun to make Electricity
- Electricity to Glass makes you a Lightbulb
- Combine Lightbulb + Tree for a Christmas Tree
- Christmas Tree + Human makes Santa
- Smoke + Stone makes Chimney
- Finally, Chimney and Santa will give you a Gift
Combine Gift (Pandora’s Box) and Human to create Evil.
Evil can be used to make a lot of different things from here on out! Have fun experimenting!
Cyberpunk 2077: Monk FF06B5 In Train Encounter | Update 2.1
Hmm, why does that one monk look familiar?
Cyberpunk 2077: Update 2.1 Porsche Easter Egg Coordinates
You might think these random characters mean nothing, but you would be wrong.
Cyberpunk 2077: Johnny Silverhand (Keanu Reeves) Sad Easter Egg | Update 2.1
What’s got bro looking so sad?
The Exit 8: Best Tips & Tricks to Beat the Game
Yeah, we're making it out the loop with this one.