Little Alchemy 2 combines the joy of creating with boundless humor for the descriptions of the items you are bound to create. It’s all fun and games but what if you want to make some conflict within the world you’re making? It’s a complicated run but we have put together a simple guide to make making Evil easy even for beginners!
How To Make Evil in Little Alchemy 2
At the start of the game, everyone is given elements to play around with. Our goal is to create Pandora’s Box and Human then combine it to make evil. Sounds easy enough? It gets a bit complicated in the long run.
- Combine Earth + Water for Mud
- Fire + Fire to create Energy
- Earth + Fire to create Lava
- Air then Lava to make Stone
- Stone + Mud to create Clay
- Water + Water to make Puddle
- Combine two Puddles to make a Pond
- Pond + Pond to make a Lake
- Have two Lakes combines to make Sea
- Combine Sea + Planet to make Primordial Soup
- Combine Primordial Soup + Energy to make Life
- Life + Clay will then net you Human
After your Human is made, you would then need to make Pandora’s Box
Creating Pandora’s Box
- Air + Fire to create Smoke
- Earth + Earth to make Land
- Land + Land for Continent
- Combine two Continents to make a Planet
- Combine Planet + Air to make Atmosphere
- Have Atmosphere and Water merged to create Cloud
- Cloud + Water will then net you Rain
- Rain + Soil will make Plant
- Move on to Fire + Stone to make Metal
- Stone + Stone to make Wall
- Wall + Wall to make House
- Combine Air + Stone to make Sand
- Sand + Fire to make Glass
- Earth + Metal for Plow
- Plow + Earth to make a Field
- Field + House to make a Barn
- Fire + Life to make a Phoenix
- Phoenix + Phoenix for an Egg
- Barn + Egg to make Chicken
- Chicken + Egg to create Philosophy
- Planet + Philosophy to make Big
- Then Combine Big + Plant to make Tree
- Fire + Planet to make Sun
- Sun + Energy to create a Solar Cell
- Solar Cell + Sun to make Electricity
- Electricity to Glass makes you a Lightbulb
- Combine Lightbulb + Tree for a Christmas Tree
- Christmas Tree + Human makes Santa
- Smoke + Stone makes Chimney
- Finally, Chimney and Santa will give you a Gift
Combine Gift (Pandora’s Box) and Human to create Evil.
Evil can be used to make a lot of different things from here on out! Have fun experimenting!
How To Get A 4th Ingredient Slot For Necromancy In Spellforce Conquest Of Eo
Make the undead fight for you by using this guide!
The Frozen Throne was one of the RTS games I previously played, and I recall playing the campaign and going up against the undead only to discover that you actually sided with the undead in the end. Given the discussion of the undead, some of you may be familiar with necromancy in Spellforce. If you’re lacking the fourth ingredient and are unsure of how to obtain it, don’t worry—we’ve got you covered.
The 4th Ingredient Slot For Necromancy
It is important to note that you may complete all Necromancy concoctions, even Tier 3 units, with just the initial three ingredients. To make some of the more challenging undead, you will undoubtedly require higher quality ingredients.
However, if you have advanced in the game sufficiently to obtain the more valuable resources, you do not need the fourth ingredient.
Open your Grimoire to see the location of the fourth ingredient for necromancy. When you’re in the Grimoire, use the tabs at the bottom of the screen to go to the Necromancy page; the icon is a malevolent hand emerging from the ground.
There are a number of challenges there, and each one provides a prize. The first three tests concern spells. After successfully completing the first three tasks, you receive the Summon Necromancer Minions, Soul Cage, and Soul Catcher.
But the Soul Well, a unique room, can only be accessed by completing the final task. You will receive new prizes as you unlock this room and add it to your tower, such as weekly souls, an extra army stack space, and the option to utilize a fourth ingredient when summoning undead creatures using necromancy.