Dune Spice Wars: Top Tips on How to Become a Master in Early Game
In Dune: Spice Wars, your early game choices are vital as it affects what happens later on in the game.
Dune: Spice Wars is a new 4X (Explore, Expand, Exploit, and Exterminate) real-time strategy survival game taking place on a desert planet called Arrakis. You can choose one of four factions to control and dominate the planet. However, this goal is not an easy feat. Fortunately, you have this guide to help you get started.
Top Tips on How to Become a Master in Early Game in Dune Spice Wars
Dune: Spice Wars is relatively new, which means players may be more susceptible to mistakes as they explore the game’s mechanics and find out which path can best lead them to victory. But, if you’re one of those who like to equip their knowledge first, you might want to know some tips and tricks that can make your journey in Arrakis easier.
Early Game Tips
There are a lot of factors to consider in playing Dune: Spice Wars. Your actions in the early game will have consequences. Thus, it’s imperative to know what you’re doing. The fewer mistakes, the better.
Here are some early game tips that can make your way to victory easier:
- Automatic Function: set your machines to automatic, so you have fewer things to worry about
- Pay Taxes (Spice): spice is the most critical resource
- Resources: keep an eye on your resources and make sure they don’t run out
- Maintenance over Expansion: do not expand if you don’t have enough resources to maintain the upkeep of your faction
- Prioritize Special Regions: special regions = more resources
- Agents and Missions: utilize agents efficiently
ALSO READ: Dorfromantik: How to Get a High Score