You will never be bored in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands as there are numerous things to do. One of the most important is locating collectibles, which can greatly help you throughout the journey. However, some of these items can be easily overlooked, particularly if a player is unaware of their specific locations.
All Collectible Locations at Weepwild Dankness in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
Collectibles are among players’ favorite features of Borderlands games, and they can also be found in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. Depending on which collectible you want to get, various benefits like boosting your loot luck can be acquired. Other collectibles allow you to access storylines that aren’t included in the main quest.
Weepwild Dankness Collectibles
Weepwild Dankness is a region in the Overworld that is home to a lot of collectibles like the Poetry Page, Ancient Obelisk, Lost Marbles, and many more.
If you want to check the ones you’re missing, you can open your map and look over the “progress” tab.
Here are the collectibles you can find in Weepwild Dankness and where to find them.
A total of three scrolls exist in this region. The first one is found near the dock, overlooking a deep chasm where you initially spawn. The second one can be acquired by completing the “Little Boys Blue” quest. It will be on the porch on one of their homes. Lastly, the third scroll is somewhere near the vending machines and metal bands.
The first Lost Marble can be found right in the area where you saw the third Lore Scroll. The second and last one is located near the path that leads to the Banshee.
You can find the Weepwild Dankness’ poetry page by heading left from the Lake Lady and climbing up the cliff with a marking of yellow paint. From there, head right to see another similar cliff. Climb up and you’ll see the Poetry Page tucked up against it.
The Rune Switch challenges require you to reach three runes within a period. It is located near the map’s edge, amid a big goblin camp. You’ll come across this area during the “Little Boys Blue” quest.
Like the second Last Marble, you can find the Ancient Obelisk close to the path that leads to the Banshee. Specifically, it is located on the northern part of the area to the west of Busted-Ass Ruins and to the east of The Corrupted Heart.
Lucky Dice Locations in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
There are 20 Lucky Dice scattered across the Weepwild Dankness.
- Lucky Dice No. 1: Look for a large mushroom tree, near the area with houses and hills. The die should be under a wooden bridge right next to a small hut.
- Lucky Dice No. 2: Past the Lake Lady, go left, and take the path up. The die is located at the top of the hill; to obtain it, jump on the roof of the appropriate hut and leap onto the hill.
- Lucky Dice No. 3: The is located on the ledge on the right side of the path leading towards the Lighthouse from Seaside Glen.
- Lucky Dice No. 4: Proceed to the Goblin encampment near the Tooth Fairy. Defeat the goblins to obtain the dice hidden behind the large mushroom tree’s roots.
- Lucky Dice No. 5: Go to The Thorns and proceed north where you can a bridge made of stone. The die sits right next to it.
- Lucky Dice No. 6: From the Horns, go east into a rushing river. Walk up the stream to find the die near the waterfall on the left.
- Lucky Dice No. 7: In Terra Sanguina, there exists a tower surrounded by a waterfall and old ruins. Climb up the stone walls after turning right towards the waterfall. The die should be visible in the right-hand corner.
- Lucky Dice No. 8: After defeating all skeletons in the Busted-Ass Ruins, head to the left by the windmill and you’ll see the die at the corner.
- Lucky Dice No. 9: On the ruins southwest of Corrupted Heart, you’ll see mushrooms colored red and blue. Jump on one after another until you reach the third mushroom to get to the die.
- Lucky Dice No. 10: Take the Horn’s northeast exit, turn right, and follow the stream to a ledge. Jump up to see bright green spores; the die should be there.
- Lucky Dice No. 11: From the Horns, go through the northeast exit and head straight until you see a mushroom ledge on a mountain cliff where the die resides.
- Lucky Dice No. 12: Still at the Horns, go to the mountains near the vending machines and the die can be found on a mushroom cap. Use the mushrooms to lift you to the ledges.
- Lucky Dice No. 13: This area needs you to complete the “Little Blue Boys” quest. To obtain the die, talk to Murphette and enter Murph’s Refuge. The die is located inside the two-story house on the right.
- Lucky Dice No. 14: From the entrance to Murph’s Refuge, go left and up the ramp; turn left and locate the die on the path near the mountain.
- Lucky Dice No. 15: Still in Murph’s Refuge, go straight from the entrance and proceed to the wooden walkway at the back of the houses. The die can be found on a wooden deck overlooking a chasm.
- Lucky Dice No. 16: After entering Murphshire, head to the encampment’s back site and obtain the die from a wooden platform after crossing a gap. Use the mushrooms to get there.
- Lucky Dice No. 17: Head north from the Dank Encroachment and take the path that leads to the river around The Horns. Once you see a fork leading to two different waterfalls, take the right path and locate the die near the falls.
- Lucky Dice No. 18: Proceed to King Archer’s castle and pass by the archways. Head left and use the mushroom cap platform to lift yourself up. Once you see a yellow-splattered rock, jump on it and head right. Look down to see the die on the lower mushroom cap.
- Lucky Dice No. 19: Go to Snot’s Port until you locate a rundown house, where mushrooms spawn. Defeat the enemies and proceed to the left side of the old house. The die should be behind the stone wall against the building.
- Lucky Dice No. 20: This die can be found in the area to the left of the Ancient Obelisk; specifically in the left corner by the cliff’s edge.
Genshin Impact: How to Solve Illusionary Mural Puzzle
Get rewarded for clearing this new exploration-based mechanic.
Illusionary Murals is one of these new things to do in the 3.1 Update of Genshin Impact. Interacting with them will reward you handsomely and quickly. In this guide, I’ll show you how solve and where to find all of them.
Illusionary Mural Puzzle Solution
Getting the Illusionary Murals is a simple task. You can find the murals in a series of locations I’ll give you at the end of the article. Get to them and you’ll find the murals, for example, here, in the Dune of Elusion.
As you can see, the murals have a wavy image, and this state they are not useful to us. To fix this you simply have to modify your Time to nighttime. Doing so will make the murals to be covered with a blue outline and let you interact with them. Simple as that!
All you have to watch out for now is enemies: once you interact with the murals they’ll spawn some for you to beat. Defeating all the enemies of both murals will make a chest spawn in front of the entrance for you to claim your reward.
Illusionary Mural Locations
There are a total of five locations with Illusionary Murals on them. The requirement is the same for all of them: nighttime, interaction, and defeating enemies. In the image below we’ve encircled the areas, you should look in to find them. Happy mural hunting!