Loot luck plays an important role crucial in late-game grinding. Specialized gear sets, items, and weapon combinations with specific perks and abilities are required for the most powerful endgame builds. You can easily bypass boss health gates, skip phases, and defeat raid-style enemies in a few or even a single hit with the proper setup.
How to Increase Your Loot Luck by 25% in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
Loot Luck means precisely what it sounds like. This stat will determine how lucky you are in gathering loot.
Loot Luck refers to the chance in which higher rarity goods drop from any enemy in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. As you explore and knock down formidable opponents and bosses, you’ll find more greens and blues, which will eventually lead to more purples and, finally, Legendary-grade items.
Shrine of Aaron G Temple
Aside from the Lucky Dice, completing the Shrine of Aaron G gives you a 25% flat bonus of Loot Luck. You will need to finish the “The Son of a Witch” quest to reach the area. Once completed, head northeast to find the Shrine of Aaron G Temple.
To do this, you will need four Shrine Pieces. These are:
- Shrine Piece 1: You can find the first piece in a dungeon towards the left of the shrine. Enter the dungeon, defeat the boss, and pick up the drops at the end.
- Shrine Piece 2: Head back to the original Shrine of Aaron G and go to the right. There will be another dungeon for you to challenge. Repeat the process above.
- Shrine Piece 3: Head to the entrance of Ossu-gol Necropolis and follow the laid-out path to find a character named Blatherskite, who will unlock the side quest “Pocket Sandstorm.” Once you finish it, Blatherskite will open the entrance to the third dungeon. Repeat the same process above.
- Shrine Piece 4: You’ll find the last piece near the entrance of Sunfang Oasis. Head down the hill, towards your left, until you reach the edge of a cliff. You’ll see the final piece behind a barrier. Interact with the button on the right, and the wall will come down.
Genshin Impact: How to Operate Prism of Khaj-Nisut
Don’t get stuck and reach Khaj-Nitsu upper floor.
Operating the Prism of Khaj-Nisut is a quest objective part of the Dreams Beneath the Searing Sand quest, which in turn is part of the Golden Slumber questline. After beating the three trials in Khaj-Nisut, you’ll be asked to find your way there, enter its main structure, and explore the lower floor.
You’ll eventually come to the upper one, and there a puzzle awaits you. Let this guide teach you how to Operate Prism of Khaj-Nitsu and reach the floor.
How to Operate Prism of Khaj-Nisut in Genshin Impact
Getting to the Prism
After you’re done exploring the lower floor and your objective changes to Operate Prism of Khaj-Nitsu, return to the main hall of the structure and look around for an updraft.
The updraft will take you to a series of floating platforms. Ignore them and focus on the two Four-Leaf Sigils visible from the highest point of the updraft, as using them in succession will leave you in front of the Prism.
It’s red colored and in the center of a platform that is also in the center of everything else.
The puzzle has you change and operate the Prism to move the platforms in a way that they aren’t interrupting any Primal Beam. Doing so without understanding can just worsen the puzzle and make it more complicated.
There’s more than one solution to this puzzle, but to avoid the hassle use the shortest one we provide for you:
- Switch (The Prism will turn blue)
When the deed is done a mechanism will appear. Use the Four-Leaf Sigil close to it to stick to the wall and Start Up the mechanism.
A short scene triggers showing you an elevator. Walk to the center of the platform-elevator and Activate it to reach the upper floor. You’re done here.