If you want your fledgling civilization to survive, they’ll have to eat. And in The Universim, that starts with teaching your nuggets how to get food.
You could let them scavenge food from their surroundings but encounters with local fauna can be… unpleasant. They’d be much better off farming or hunting. So, let’s teach them.
How to Farm and Hunt in The Universim
To farm or hunt in The Universim you’ll first need to build specific buildings. In the case of farming, you’ll need to build a farm. Shocker. For hunting, you’ll need to build a Hunter’s Hut.
But building these is just the first step, and you’ll need to know how to manage them and get the Nuggets to do what you want.
How to Farm
Once you have built a farm, you’ll be to choose which Nuggets will be assigned to it for farming. At first, you will only be able to assign one Nugget to each farm, but you’ll get more spots as you upgrade (up to 3).
In the farm UI, you’ll be able to see how much of a certain crop you have stored, as well as what you are producing at the moment. You can change what type of food is being grown at the farm by clicking on its icon.
At first, you will only be able to produce one type of food, but you can discover more options with your god powers. Simply use telekinesis to move a plant with fruit from the environment into your farm.
How to Hunt
Once you build your Hunting Hut, you can select up to 3 Nuggets to become hunters. You can increase that number to 6 through upgrades.
Through the hunting hut, you will select the type of animal you want to hunt, and then the Nuggets you chose will gather their weapons and set out to get some food.
There are three types of animals that you can hunt: small animals, medium-sized animals, and large animals. You select which type of animals your nugget will hunt through the Hunting Hut by clicking on its icon.
Small animals can be hunted by a single Nugget, but they don’t provide much food. Medium-sized animals will require 3 Nuggets to hunt, as they are more dangerous and can fight back. Finally, large animals like mammoths will require 6 Nugget hunters.
Your hut also gains experience based on the number of animals you bring in, making it easier to catch that type of animal in the future.
You can also set traps for the animals, though they will cost resources to build. Small traps cost 5 stone, medium ones cost 10 stone and 10 wood, and the large ones will need 15 wood and stone. However, you won’t be able to build large traps until you upgrade your hut.
How to Mod Sound Effects in Reflex Arena
Modding sound effects in Reflex Arena!
Reflex Arena is a fast-paced, action-packed first-person shooter game that has become a popular choice for gamers looking for a new challenge. One of the best things about this game is its high level of customization, which allows players to tailor their gaming experience to their preferences. This includes modding the sound effects, which can be a great way to enhance the overall gaming experience.
Preparing for Modding Sound Effects
Before you start modding the sound effects in Reflex Arena, it’s important to make sure you have the right tools for the job. First and foremost, you’ll need the game itself. You can download Reflex Arena from the official website or through a digital marketplace like Steam.
Next, you’ll need a sound editor program. There are many sound editors available online, both free and paid, but some of the most popular options include Audacity, FL Studio, and Ableton Live. Make sure to choose a sound editor that is compatible with your operating system and has the features you need to mod the sound effects in Reflex Arena.
Modding Sound Effects in Reflex Arena
Once you have the necessary tools, you’re ready to start modding the sound effects in Reflex Arena. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
- Open your sound editor program and import the sound effects you want to mod. This can typically be done by clicking on “File” and then “Import.”
- Once the sound effects are imported, you can start to modify them. This can involve adjusting the volume, changing the pitch, adding effects like reverb or echo, and more.
- When you’re happy with the modifications you’ve made, export the sound effects as individual files. Make sure to save them in a format that is compatible with Reflex Arena, such as .ogg or .wav.
- Next, navigate to the folder where Reflex Arena is installed on your computer. This is typically in the “Program Files” folder, and you’ll need to look for the “Reflex Arena” folder.
- Locate the “Sounds” folder within the “Reflex Arena” folder and replace the original sound effects with the modified ones you exported in step 3.
- Launch Reflex Arena and test the new sound effects to make sure they work as intended. If everything is working properly, you’re all set!
Tips and Tricks for Modding Sound Effects
Here are a few tips and tricks to help you get the most out of modding the sound effects in Reflex Arena:
- Experiment with different sound effects to find the ones that work best for you. There’s no right or wrong way to do this, so don’t be afraid to try something new.
- Pay attention to the volume of the sound effects. You don’t want them to be too loud or too soft, so make sure to adjust the volume until it’s just right.
- Don’t be afraid to use multiple sound effects at once. For example, you could add a reverb effect to the sound of your weapon firing and also add an echo effect to the sound of footsteps.
- Remember to save a backup of the original sound effects in case you want to revert back to them later.
Modifying the sound effects in Reflex Arena can be a fun and rewarding experience. With the right tools and a little bit of creativity, you can enhance your gaming experience and create a truly unique experience that is all your own. So what are you waiting for? Start modding those sound effects today!