The Crew 2’s Season 5 introduces Stories, a new and unique way to experience the game’s vast open world. New large treasure hunts are added across the United States every week, and those who finish them earn rare rewards.
Follow the Archivist’s tracks, travel the country for clues, and complete each Story to gain rewards that you can add to your collection. In fact, the new Prohibited Dreams Story rewards the incredible Pontiac GTO 1966!
How to Unlock the Pontiac GTO Guide
The new Stories mode brought about by The Crew 2’s Season 5: American Legends allows players to obtain rare and exclusive collectible rewards.
Players are incredibly excited to get their hands on the unique Pontiac GTO 1966, which is rewarded after completing the Prohibited Dreams story. This article will teach you what steps are needed to complete the Story and obtain the Pontiac GTO 1966.
Unlocking Pontiac GTO
You can unlock the Prohibited Dream story quest under the Stories tab in the Crew 2’s new update. The Story consists of 12 steps, featuring locations you need to visit to unlock the much-coveted, fan-favorite Pontiac GTO 1966.
Step 1: Steel Forge Plant – find the car construction plant in Steel Forge Plant – Detroit
Step 2: House on the Lake – from Detroit, travel to a house near a lake in Lower Peninsula
Step 3: Building in Brush Park – from the Lower Peninsula (west of Detroit), travel to the building located in Brush Park – Detroit (north of Detroit)
Step 4: Speedrome – from Detroit, travel to this parking space next to Little Eagle Speedrome (northeast of Saint Louis) with any ground vehicle
Step 5: The Ferris Wheel – from Little Eagle Speedrome, travel to the Ferris wheel near Navy Pier – Chicago
Step 6: Office in Nashville – from Chicago, travel to the American Patrol’s Building in Nashville (northwest of Miami)
Step 7: Ocean’s Road in Daytona – from Nashville, travel to the avenue along the ocean in Daytona (north of Miami)
Step 8: Parking in North Miami – from Daytona (north of Miami), travel to this parking lot in North Miami – Miami
Step 9: Hidden Garage – from Miami, travel to the hidden garage in Norfolk (southeast of Washington DC)
Step 10: Long Island Speedrome – from Norfolk (southeast of Washington DC), travel to the bridge in Long Island (east of New York)
Step 11: Dinar’s Parking – from New York, travel to the diner’s parking lot near Tampa Bay bridge’s entrance (west of Miami)
Step 12: Garage in Nashville – from Tampa, travel to this garage in Nashville (northeast of Miami)
Congratulations on your new vehicle! GGWP!
How to Mod Sound Effects in Reflex Arena
Modding sound effects in Reflex Arena!
Reflex Arena is a fast-paced, action-packed first-person shooter game that has become a popular choice for gamers looking for a new challenge. One of the best things about this game is its high level of customization, which allows players to tailor their gaming experience to their preferences. This includes modding the sound effects, which can be a great way to enhance the overall gaming experience.
Preparing for Modding Sound Effects
Before you start modding the sound effects in Reflex Arena, it’s important to make sure you have the right tools for the job. First and foremost, you’ll need the game itself. You can download Reflex Arena from the official website or through a digital marketplace like Steam.
Next, you’ll need a sound editor program. There are many sound editors available online, both free and paid, but some of the most popular options include Audacity, FL Studio, and Ableton Live. Make sure to choose a sound editor that is compatible with your operating system and has the features you need to mod the sound effects in Reflex Arena.
Modding Sound Effects in Reflex Arena
Once you have the necessary tools, you’re ready to start modding the sound effects in Reflex Arena. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
- Open your sound editor program and import the sound effects you want to mod. This can typically be done by clicking on “File” and then “Import.”
- Once the sound effects are imported, you can start to modify them. This can involve adjusting the volume, changing the pitch, adding effects like reverb or echo, and more.
- When you’re happy with the modifications you’ve made, export the sound effects as individual files. Make sure to save them in a format that is compatible with Reflex Arena, such as .ogg or .wav.
- Next, navigate to the folder where Reflex Arena is installed on your computer. This is typically in the “Program Files” folder, and you’ll need to look for the “Reflex Arena” folder.
- Locate the “Sounds” folder within the “Reflex Arena” folder and replace the original sound effects with the modified ones you exported in step 3.
- Launch Reflex Arena and test the new sound effects to make sure they work as intended. If everything is working properly, you’re all set!
Tips and Tricks for Modding Sound Effects
Here are a few tips and tricks to help you get the most out of modding the sound effects in Reflex Arena:
- Experiment with different sound effects to find the ones that work best for you. There’s no right or wrong way to do this, so don’t be afraid to try something new.
- Pay attention to the volume of the sound effects. You don’t want them to be too loud or too soft, so make sure to adjust the volume until it’s just right.
- Don’t be afraid to use multiple sound effects at once. For example, you could add a reverb effect to the sound of your weapon firing and also add an echo effect to the sound of footsteps.
- Remember to save a backup of the original sound effects in case you want to revert back to them later.
Modifying the sound effects in Reflex Arena can be a fun and rewarding experience. With the right tools and a little bit of creativity, you can enhance your gaming experience and create a truly unique experience that is all your own. So what are you waiting for? Start modding those sound effects today!