In the world of Dungeons 4, unlocking all perks can significantly enhance your gameplay experience. However, achieving this feat without playing through the campaigns can be a bit tricky. Here’s a cheat guide that will help you unlock all perks in the game.
NOTE: This is a cheat guide and not a legit way of unlocking all the perks in-game.
How To Unlock All Perks With Cheats
- The first step is to locate the configuration file for Dungeons 4. This file is typically located in the following path on your computer:
C:\Users\Aleksandar's PC\AppData\Roaming\Kalypso Media\Dungeons 4\config-profile.cfg
Aleksandar's PCshould be replaced with your Windows account username. Also, if you can’t find the AppData folder, that’s because it’s hidden. You’ll have to enable view for hidden folders on your PC to find it.
- At the end of the configuration file, you will find entries that start with
campaign. You need to modify (or add if it doesn’t exist) the following line:
This line should be modified to:
evilperk_skill_storm evilperk_thalya_xp evilperk_demons_research
evilperk_general_payday_guru evilperk_thalya_health evilperk_thalya_damage
- Please note that the entire line should be on a single line
- After making the necessary modifications, save the configuration file.
- Finally, enter the game. You should now have all perks unlocked in Dungeons 4.
By following these steps, you can unlock all perks in Dungeons 4 without having to play through the campaigns.
Please note that this guide is intended for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk. Always remember that cheating can take away from the fun and challenge of the game.
How to View Hidden Folders in Windows
- Open File Explorer: You can do this by pressing the Windows key + E on your keyboard, or by clicking on the folder icon on your taskbar.
- Access the View Tab: Once you have File Explorer open, look at the top of the window for the “View” tab and click on it.
- Check the Hidden Items Box: In the “Show/hide” section of the “View” tab, you’ll see a checkbox labeled “Hidden items”. Click on this box to check it.
LEGO Fortnite: Can You Repair Items?
Can you fix those tools before they break?
Cyberpunk 2077: Monk FF06B5 In Train Encounter | Update 2.1
Hmm, why does that one monk look familiar?
Cyberpunk 2077: Update 2.1 Porsche Easter Egg Coordinates
You might think these random characters mean nothing, but you would be wrong.
Cyberpunk 2077: Johnny Silverhand (Keanu Reeves) Sad Easter Egg | Update 2.1
What’s got bro looking so sad?