The NEW patch in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is the biggest one thus far. The Chaos Chamber, previously capped at 20, is now capped at 35. Players can expect enemies to spawn at a faster rate and increased difficulty level for each trial. Due to these changes, you might need to update your build.
Most Powerful Legendary Weapons at Chaos Level 35 in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
One of the biggest factors in maxing your Chaos Chamber is your chosen weapon. There are a lot of weapons available in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands but some of the best ones are Legendary and are quite difficult to find. But don’t worry, our guide got you! We’ll help you decide which to choose!
Recommended Legendary Weapons In Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
From Legendary Shotguns, and SMGs, to Assault Rifles, you have a lot of options in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. Most of these weapons are rare world drops and have a relatively low drop rate. Depending on your playstyle, here are some of the highly recommended legendary weapons to help you reach Chaos level 35.
- Venomous Reign of Arrows of Discipline (Shotgun): A non-elemental close-range shotgun that specializes in burst damage. This shotgun is one of the least efficient when it comes to ammo as it consumes six shells for one shot. However, the damage it deals with enemies is decent enough to compensate for its handicap. The weapon has no specific drop source but, you can acquire it from the Chaos Chamber itself, or as a world drop.
- Red Hellion of the Shrieking Void (Shotgun): A shotgun-style weapon that allows you to fire more shots the faster you are. Because of this, the weapon is best used while running as fast as you can. To get a chance to obtain this, you can do Chaos Chamber runs or defeat the Obsidian Wyvern Boss. Make sure there is land underneath when you kill him so you won’t lose your drop.
- Venomous Gluttony of the Carver (Pistol): A Feriore pistol that follows the principle of “equivalent exchange”. To deal huge damage, you need to throw your weapon and lose half of your health. At the same time, you regain your health by inflicting damage to your enemies. To obtain this weapon, defeat Droll the Troll or get it in the Chaos Chamber.
- Queen’s Cry of The Stone Prison (Pistol): The best weapon for Spellshot and Spore Warden classes. Enemies hit by this weapon take huge damage from multiple Frost Meteors falling from the sky. You can get this weapon on the Chaos Chamber or as a world drop, but it has an increased drop rate from Dragon Lord or Zomboss.
- Chilling Masterwork Handbow of Discipline (Pistol): A Blackpowder pistol that shreds enemies with a crit-build. Critical hits from this weapon deal increased damage to enemies. To acquire it, eliminate Captain Shallow in Shrine Piece – Grindana, or get it through the Chaos Chamber.
- AUTOMAGIC.exe of Rattling Chains (Pistol): A multi-shot Stoker pistol, most ideal in close-range combat. This weapon consumes more than one ammo every shot, allowing it to be extremely powerful when enemies are near. You can acquire this from killing the Banshee in the Corrupted Heart area of Weepwild Dankness, or in the Chaos Chamber.
- Glittering Liquid Cooling of Impatience (Pistol): A Skuldugger pistol that is a must-have for a Spore Warden, or Stabbomancer. This weapon allows you to shoot unlimited shots as long as you get Critical Hits. Get the chance to gain this weapon by defeating the Ancient Obelisk or doing runs in the Chaos Chamber.
- Rogue Imp of Alarm (Assault Rifle): A Skuldugger that deals fire damage, firing this weapon will break its durability and you will need to repair it. During the repair, three orbs will spawn on top of the enemies, dealing a great amount of damage. You can obtain this weapon by doing Chaos Chamber runs or as a world drop.
- Thunder Anima of Jealousy (Assault Rifle): One of the best assault rifles for killing multiple enemies. The more nearby enemies you have, the stronger the weapon will be as it heats up. There is no specific boss that drops this weapon but you can get it through the Chaos Chamber or as a world drop.
- Packleader’s Live Wire of the Wind (SMG): Considered one of the best SMGs in the game, this gun shoots out a stream of lightning, hitting multiple enemies as the lightning chains up all nearby opponents. To get this, defeat Zomboss in the Shattergrave Barrow; there is an increased chance it will drop.
ALSO READ: For The King: How to Revive Dead Player
Fastest Easy Ways To Unlock BUSO HAKI V3 In Pixel Piece
Make it fast and easy by reading this guide!
Some of us who enjoy playing video games are also fans of anime like Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece, and they’re very popular right now because they not only have a TV show but are also featured in various games using mods and occasionally fan-made games. I know that some of you haven’t yet acquired the Buso Haki, but if you want to do so much faster than everyone else, then this guide is just for you.
Buso Haki V3
For those who are new to the game and are unaware of this process, you must wait until nighttime (in-game) because you’ll be entering the Vaill Island, where you must first reach Level 70+ because you won’t likely survive if you don’t level up. You’ll also need $5000 in order to activate a quest from an NPC in that island.
So when you get to Valli Island, you’ll run into an NPC wearing a hat who will give you a mission that requires you to pay $5000. Once you do so, a new objective with the words “Battle 4 Ancient Gorilla of 0/3” appears up on the bottom right of your screen. At that point, you must defeat the Gorilla Boss.
The boss gorilla must be found and defeated three times; he deals a lot of damage when he pounds the ground and hits you with his shockwave fist, thus having teammates who are at the same level as you or who are strong enough to defeat the gorilla will actually speed up the battle.
It is actually recommended to find the respawn point every so often to make your life easier. When you get to the part where the gorilla is, you need to do this so that when you die, you won’t have to go to a random island and it will be a hassle to navigate through the world again just to find one island and beat the Gorilla boss.
The Quest pop-up that was mentioned to you earlier on screen states that you should defeat the Gorilla boss at least three times. Once you defeat the Gorilla boss, you will level up, receive an item called “Soul of Armament,” and learn the skill Armament Haki.
When the Gorilla boss dies, it will take some time for him to respawn, and you will need to defeat him again until you finally defeat him on the third try.
Now that we have defeated the gorilla boss, let’s discuss the advantages of wearing these hakis. The Haki V1 will increase your melee/sword M1 damage by +6 and give you the ability to hit Logia users.
However, 50,000 Haki Mastery points are required to upgrade your Haki to V2. What does V2 offer in terms of benefits? You receive +9 more melee/sword damage than the Haki V1 with it.
And ultimately, of course, in order to truly unlock Buso Haki V3, you actually need 200,000 Haki Mastery points. The advantages of possessing this are that it increases your melee/sword damage by +14 compared to Haki V2, making it currently the strongest in the game.
It takes a lot of grinding to get to the 200,000 Haki point need, but there is an easier way to farm the points for V3. To do this, make sure you have reached Level 100; if not, continuing farming in the world you are currently in until you are powerful enough to reach the island where we’re going to farm the points faster.
You must travel to Syrup Island, which is between Vaill Island’s northeast and east. Once there, you’ll see a lot of players grinding against NPCs to gain Haki Mastery points more quickly.
You may have heard that you should grind straight to Arlo Park, but doing so will only slow you down because the NPCs there are much tougher than those in Syrup Island.
However, if you want to go for it and you have pals who can fight with the NPCs in Arlo Park, feel free to do so.
I hope this was of some help. A tremendous thank you to Nikkolapz for going over each of these details and explaining them so thoroughly. For better understanding check out his video:
The Fastest Easy Ways To Unlock BUSO HAKI V3 In Pixel Piece | FULL GUIDE