The NEW patch in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is the biggest one thus far. The Chaos Chamber, previously capped at 20, is now capped at 35. Players can expect enemies to spawn at a faster rate and increased difficulty level for each trial. Due to these changes, you might need to update your build.
Most Powerful Legendary Weapons at Chaos Level 35 in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
One of the biggest factors in maxing your Chaos Chamber is your chosen weapon. There are a lot of weapons available in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands but some of the best ones are Legendary and are quite difficult to find. But don’t worry, our guide got you! We’ll help you decide which to choose!
Recommended Legendary Weapons In Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
From Legendary Shotguns, and SMGs, to Assault Rifles, you have a lot of options in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. Most of these weapons are rare world drops and have a relatively low drop rate. Depending on your playstyle, here are some of the highly recommended legendary weapons to help you reach Chaos level 35.
- Venomous Reign of Arrows of Discipline (Shotgun): A non-elemental close-range shotgun that specializes in burst damage. This shotgun is one of the least efficient when it comes to ammo as it consumes six shells for one shot. However, the damage it deals with enemies is decent enough to compensate for its handicap. The weapon has no specific drop source but, you can acquire it from the Chaos Chamber itself, or as a world drop.
- Red Hellion of the Shrieking Void (Shotgun): A shotgun-style weapon that allows you to fire more shots the faster you are. Because of this, the weapon is best used while running as fast as you can. To get a chance to obtain this, you can do Chaos Chamber runs or defeat the Obsidian Wyvern Boss. Make sure there is land underneath when you kill him so you won’t lose your drop.
- Venomous Gluttony of the Carver (Pistol): A Feriore pistol that follows the principle of “equivalent exchange”. To deal huge damage, you need to throw your weapon and lose half of your health. At the same time, you regain your health by inflicting damage to your enemies. To obtain this weapon, defeat Droll the Troll or get it in the Chaos Chamber.
- Queen’s Cry of The Stone Prison (Pistol): The best weapon for Spellshot and Spore Warden classes. Enemies hit by this weapon take huge damage from multiple Frost Meteors falling from the sky. You can get this weapon on the Chaos Chamber or as a world drop, but it has an increased drop rate from Dragon Lord or Zomboss.
- Chilling Masterwork Handbow of Discipline (Pistol): A Blackpowder pistol that shreds enemies with a crit-build. Critical hits from this weapon deal increased damage to enemies. To acquire it, eliminate Captain Shallow in Shrine Piece – Grindana, or get it through the Chaos Chamber.
- AUTOMAGIC.exe of Rattling Chains (Pistol): A multi-shot Stoker pistol, most ideal in close-range combat. This weapon consumes more than one ammo every shot, allowing it to be extremely powerful when enemies are near. You can acquire this from killing the Banshee in the Corrupted Heart area of Weepwild Dankness, or in the Chaos Chamber.
- Glittering Liquid Cooling of Impatience (Pistol): A Skuldugger pistol that is a must-have for a Spore Warden, or Stabbomancer. This weapon allows you to shoot unlimited shots as long as you get Critical Hits. Get the chance to gain this weapon by defeating the Ancient Obelisk or doing runs in the Chaos Chamber.
- Rogue Imp of Alarm (Assault Rifle): A Skuldugger that deals fire damage, firing this weapon will break its durability and you will need to repair it. During the repair, three orbs will spawn on top of the enemies, dealing a great amount of damage. You can obtain this weapon by doing Chaos Chamber runs or as a world drop.
- Thunder Anima of Jealousy (Assault Rifle): One of the best assault rifles for killing multiple enemies. The more nearby enemies you have, the stronger the weapon will be as it heats up. There is no specific boss that drops this weapon but you can get it through the Chaos Chamber or as a world drop.
- Packleader’s Live Wire of the Wind (SMG): Considered one of the best SMGs in the game, this gun shoots out a stream of lightning, hitting multiple enemies as the lightning chains up all nearby opponents. To get this, defeat Zomboss in the Shattergrave Barrow; there is an increased chance it will drop.
ALSO READ: For The King: How to Revive Dead Player
World Of Warcraft: Creektooth Den Quest Guide
Creektooth Den resides the miniboss “Root of Decay”
The Creektooth Den Quests are one of the many quests you encounter in World of Warcraft. The Creektooth questline is a series of quest that requires you to kill certain monsters and collect certain items. This guide will help you accomplish these quests. Let’s dive in.
They are a series of 5 quests that make up the questline. They are By Royal Decree, Rat Rancher, Keys to the Kingdom, Making a Mountain out of a Gnoll Hill, and One Bad Apple.
Let’s go through them each one to give you a better view of what to do.
Accomplishing this quest requires you to kill 8 Brackenhide Warriors and 4 Brackenhid shamans in Creektooth Den. It is found in the Azure Span. It is one of the Subzones of the Azure Span.
You need to collect 20 Smelly Ooze from the decaying rot. This requires you to kill Errant rots and collect their decaying rot.
This quest requires you to collect the key and Gnoll “Lances” and use it to open the weapon cache. This portion is easy because all you need to do is go to this location and retrieve the key.
The Gnoll “Lances” can be found in one of the barrels in the location below. It’s surrounded by enemy creatures so prepare for a fight to retrieve this item.
This portion requires you to hop on a slime to destroy 3 decay totems. The totems are easily identifiable. The challenge of the quest is that they are surrounded by Errant Rot.
So this quest requires you to fight against them, to destroy the decay totems.
Finally, the final quest of the series is to kill the Root of Decay. First, open the 2 cages and kill the inhabitants then consult the third cage.
Next, pull the vine and prepare for battle because this will spawn the Root of Decay. All you need to do next is to make sure you defeat the Root of decay to wrap up the questline.