Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: How to Boost FPS | Increase PC Performance
FPS plays a critical role in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. Find out how you can boost it.
Experiencing FPS drops will significantly affect your performance in-game. You’re going to have lags and spikes, and they are not pleasant at all, especially in games like Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands which heavily rely on FPS.
How to Boost FPS | Increase PC Performance in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
There are several ways to increase PC performance to boost your FPS in this game. First, we will optimize some of your Windows settings and tinker with image scaling. Then we will log into the game and adjust your video settings. It may sound complicated but this guide will walk you through the whole process.
Some settings in Windows are meant to give you a better gaming experience. All you have to do is set them properly.
Turn on Game Mode
On your Windows search bar, simply search Game Mode and turn it on.
Xbox Game Bar
Turn this feature off as it causes the loss of FPS.
Make sure all capture options such as background recording, recorded audio and recorded video are off.
If you’re using Nvidia, make sure that your hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling is turned on. You can access this by searching Graphics Settings on the search bar. Expect a nice two to five percent boost on your FPS after activating this feature.
Always have the latest version of your drivers.
If you’re using a laptop, don’t use a power saver as it restricts FPS.
On your graphics card software (Radeon or Nvidia), enable Super Resolution. If you have a 2K monitor, you can downgrade the resolution of the game to 1080p. This way, your graphics software will upscale your resolution back to 2K. This method can give you a 15 to 20 percent FPS boost.
In-game Graphics Settings
Having the right graphics settings can significantly help increase your FPS. We recommend the settings below.
- Graphics API: DirectX 12
- Display: M27Q
- Display Mode: Full Screen – very important, particularly for image upscaling with Nvidia/Radeon)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440
- Vertical Sync: Off
- Resolution Scale: 100%
- Limit Frame Rate: Custom
- Custom FPS Limit: 168 – limit to your free sync range, depending on the compatibility with your monitor
- Field of View: 100
- Graphics Quality: Medium
- Anti-Aliasing: FXAA
- Texture Streaming: High
- Material Quality: Low or Medium
- Anisotropic Filtering: 8x or 16x
- Shadows: Low – low mode will give you a 20 percent boost in FPS
- Display Stats: All
- Draw Distance: Medium
- Clutter: Medium
- Terrain Detail: Medium
- Foliage: Medium
- Volumetric Fog: Low – this takes a lot of resources so setting it on low will give you about a 12 percent boost in FPS
- Screen Space Reflection: Medium
- Character Details: High
- Ambient Occlusion: Low or Medium – there’s a 3 percent boost between low and medium
- Camera Motion Blur: Off
- Object Motion Blur: Off
- FidelityFX Sharpening: Off – the game is already very sharp so better turn it off
ALSO READ: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: Chaos Trial Mode Guide | How to Reach Level 20