In order to become a proper adventurer in Treasure of Nadia, you’ll need to learn how to turn seemingly useless trinkets into useful tools. And you’ll also have to make shovels out of shovel parts.
It seems simple until you realize you’ll also have to include different artifacts to enhance your trusty digging tools.
So, here’s everything you ever needed to know about shovels in Treasure of Nadia.
How to Craft a Shovel in Treasure of Nadia?
The first shovel you’ll need to craft is a Jade Shovel. To make it, pick up the Shovel Shaft found on the left side of Estero Park.
Next, you’ll be able to get the Shovel Handle in the Parlor (Backyard). The last part, Shovel Head, can be bought in the squalmart for 80$.
Now, once you’ll reach the Native Shrine, combine all the parts with the Jade Amulet you’ve picked up at the beginning of the game in Estero Park and voila – you’ve crafted your first shovel!
Pirate Shovel and Swift Shovel
There are two more optional shovels you can make. Swift Shovel will allow you to farm talismans faster, while the Pirate Shovel works the same, only better.
The Swift shovel requires a Carbon Shovel Shaft, found in the Full Mast Bar, Alloy Shovel Head which can be bought at the store, and the Ultra Shovel Handle, which will appear in the Estero Park where the scorpions used to be. Combine these with a Silver Talisman, which can be crafted by using three stone talismans and one silver ore.
The Pirate Shovel needs a cursed shovel, found in the church in Madalyn’s room, the Pirate’s Medallion, lying in the part of the island you can teleport to from the Lighthouse, Jade Talisman, and finally, the Gold Talisman.
How to Mod Sound Effects in Reflex Arena
Modding sound effects in Reflex Arena!
Reflex Arena is a fast-paced, action-packed first-person shooter game that has become a popular choice for gamers looking for a new challenge. One of the best things about this game is its high level of customization, which allows players to tailor their gaming experience to their preferences. This includes modding the sound effects, which can be a great way to enhance the overall gaming experience.
Preparing for Modding Sound Effects
Before you start modding the sound effects in Reflex Arena, it’s important to make sure you have the right tools for the job. First and foremost, you’ll need the game itself. You can download Reflex Arena from the official website or through a digital marketplace like Steam.
Next, you’ll need a sound editor program. There are many sound editors available online, both free and paid, but some of the most popular options include Audacity, FL Studio, and Ableton Live. Make sure to choose a sound editor that is compatible with your operating system and has the features you need to mod the sound effects in Reflex Arena.
Modding Sound Effects in Reflex Arena
Once you have the necessary tools, you’re ready to start modding the sound effects in Reflex Arena. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
- Open your sound editor program and import the sound effects you want to mod. This can typically be done by clicking on “File” and then “Import.”
- Once the sound effects are imported, you can start to modify them. This can involve adjusting the volume, changing the pitch, adding effects like reverb or echo, and more.
- When you’re happy with the modifications you’ve made, export the sound effects as individual files. Make sure to save them in a format that is compatible with Reflex Arena, such as .ogg or .wav.
- Next, navigate to the folder where Reflex Arena is installed on your computer. This is typically in the “Program Files” folder, and you’ll need to look for the “Reflex Arena” folder.
- Locate the “Sounds” folder within the “Reflex Arena” folder and replace the original sound effects with the modified ones you exported in step 3.
- Launch Reflex Arena and test the new sound effects to make sure they work as intended. If everything is working properly, you’re all set!
Tips and Tricks for Modding Sound Effects
Here are a few tips and tricks to help you get the most out of modding the sound effects in Reflex Arena:
- Experiment with different sound effects to find the ones that work best for you. There’s no right or wrong way to do this, so don’t be afraid to try something new.
- Pay attention to the volume of the sound effects. You don’t want them to be too loud or too soft, so make sure to adjust the volume until it’s just right.
- Don’t be afraid to use multiple sound effects at once. For example, you could add a reverb effect to the sound of your weapon firing and also add an echo effect to the sound of footsteps.
- Remember to save a backup of the original sound effects in case you want to revert back to them later.
Modifying the sound effects in Reflex Arena can be a fun and rewarding experience. With the right tools and a little bit of creativity, you can enhance your gaming experience and create a truly unique experience that is all your own. So what are you waiting for? Start modding those sound effects today!