Connection issues in Sniper Elite 5 on your PC might be caused by various factors. The game may become stuck on the loading screen or constantly disconnect and crash.
You will know the game has crashed when it gives you connection problem messages like “connection timed out” or “could not establish a connection.”
Connection Issues & Lag Fix in Sniper Elite 5
The latest version of the Sniper Elite series is a lot of fun, with really good maps. But players have been experiencing a lot of connection issues.
If you’ve been trying to play online and are getting connection timed out errors, disconnected, or the game feels laggy and delayed, don’t worry.
There are a few things you can do to correct this. This article will teach you what steps are necessary to fix connection and lag issues.
Fixing Connection Issues
Here are the different ways you can fix connection and lag issues in Sniper Elite 5:
Update Windows: Ensure you have the latest version of Windows installed to prevent lag and connection issues.
- For Windows 10: Open Settings on the Start Menu. Open Update and Security Settings and then click on Check for updates.
- For Windows 11: Open Settings on the Start Menu and then click on Windows Update. Next, click on Check for updates.
Check Server Status: From time to time, see if there is an upcoming or ongoing maintenance on Sniper Elite 5. If there is one, you will naturally not be able to play.
Update Network Driver: Using an old driver for your network causes connection issues. Make sure to update it.
- Go to Device Manager in the Start Menu
- Click Network Adapters
- Right-click your network adapter and Click on Update
Check Security Software: Your Security Software might be blocking Sniper Elite 5 from connection to the internet.
Troubleshoot: Let Windows check if there are issues with your network settings.
- For Windows 10: Go to Settings on the Start Menu. Click on Update and Security and Troubleshoot. Click Additional Troubleshooters and run Internet Connections troubleshooter and Network Adapter troubleshooter.
- For Windows 11: Go to Settings on the Start Menu. In the left menu, click Settings and go to Troubleshoot. Click on Other Troubleshooters and Run next to Internet Connections and Network Adapter
Use Ethernet Cable: This will offer a more stable and faster internet connection.
Avoid Using WiFi Boosters or Adapters: Try using other alternatives and see if it fixes the problem.
Restart Router: If you have done all the steps above and nothing has happened. This is your last resort.
LEGO Fortnite: Can You Repair Items?
Can you fix those tools before they break?
Cyberpunk 2077: Monk FF06B5 In Train Encounter | Update 2.1
Hmm, why does that one monk look familiar?
Cyberpunk 2077: Update 2.1 Porsche Easter Egg Coordinates
You might think these random characters mean nothing, but you would be wrong.
Cyberpunk 2077: Johnny Silverhand (Keanu Reeves) Sad Easter Egg | Update 2.1
What’s got bro looking so sad?