What Does Marnie Like in Stardew Valley | Gift Guide
Make Marnie your best friend by giving her what she loves!
Marnie is one of the many characters you can become friends with in Stardew Valley. She lives at Marnie’s Ranch where she tends the shop during most days.
If you wish to increase your friendship with Marnie, you will need to bring her gifts! But what exactly does she like?
Let’s find out!
What Gifts to Give to Marnie in Stardew Valley
Marnie has 4 Loved gifts and 3 Liked gifts.
This guide will be ignoring the Universally Loved and Liked gifts, however. We will be focusing entirely on Marnie’s unique Loved and Liked gifts instead.
Here’s a list of all of Marnie’s Loved gifts and how to obtain them:
- Diamond: Obtained by mining Diamond Nodes. Also, rarely from Gem Nodes.
- Farmer’s Lunch: Obtained from cooking. Requires 1 Omelet, and 1 Parsnip.
- Pink Cake: Obtained from cooking. Requires 1 Egg, 1 Sugar, 1 Melon, and 1 Wheat Flour.
- Pumpkin Pie: Obtained from cooking. Requires 1 Pumpkin, 1 Wheat Flour, 1 Milk, and 1 Sugar.
To finish it off, let’s go over all of Marnie’s Liked gifts which are as follows:
- All Eggs except for Void Eggs
- All Milk
- Quartz from mining
Remember that giving gifts on her birthday will increase your friendship much more than on any other day. Make sure to give Marnie one of her Loved items when her birthday comes.