On horseback, you get to choose from an array of weapons in the game. Polearms provide great reach than those one or two-handed weapons. This guide will tell you about the best polearms in Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord.
Best Polearm – Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord
Most polearms can be used with a shield but are limited to thrusting attacks. Lances inflict more damage at opponents by piercing them on high speeds or couched. Here are some of the best polearms in the game:
- Rhomphalia: a long blade that’s easy to land. It also has bonus damage on shields.
- Vlandian Heavy Lance: great for horseback thrusting and has a decent range.
- Menavlion: good for on and off-horse combat; has a great range.
- Voluge: a fun swinging polearm that inflicts damage by thrusting on opponents.
- Fine Steel Menavlion: an upgraded version of the Menavlion. Considered to be among the top-tier polearms in the game.
Those were the best polearms in Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. If we had to pick one, Ruthalia would be the best among them all. Both Menavlion polearms are also a close second. At the end of the day, you should try them all and see where you fit best. Have fun playing!
Cyberpunk 2077: Monk FF06B5 In Train Encounter | Update 2.1
Hmm, why does that one monk look familiar?
Cyberpunk 2077: Update 2.1 Porsche Easter Egg Coordinates
You might think these random characters mean nothing, but you would be wrong.
Cyberpunk 2077: Johnny Silverhand (Keanu Reeves) Sad Easter Egg | Update 2.1
What’s got bro looking so sad?
The Exit 8: Best Tips & Tricks to Beat the Game
Yeah, we're making it out the loop with this one.