The beta for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is now available to all Playstation players. You can now play with your friends in the modes that are currently available in beta mode. When playing the game, you are going to need the best settings to use. Here are some helpful configurations to help you dominate the game!
Best Settings to Use in COD Modern Warfare 2
The available game modes in the beta for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 are Team Deathmatch, Domination, Prisoner Rescue, Knock Out, Search and Destroy, and Third-Person POV.
If you participate in the first week of the beta, you are going to get several rewards; therefore, if you want to receive some early goodies, play the beta now!
For our config, we are going to use the best Controller, Graphics, Audio, and Interface settings. We can ignore the quick settings and head on straight to the first settings.
Use these settings to enhance your shooting and moving prowess.
- Button Layout Preset – Tactical
- Flip L1/L2 and R1/R2 – Off
- Stick Layout Preset – Default
- Controller Vibration – Off
- Trigger Effect – Off
- Horizontal Stick Sensitivity – High 7
- Vertical Stick Sensitivity – High 7
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier – 0.70
- Aim Down Sight Behavior – Hold
- Automatic Sprint – Off
- Equipment Behavior – Hold
- Weapon Mount Activation – ADS + Melee
- Interact/Reload Behavior – Prioritize Reload
- Armor Plate Behavior – Apply All
The following are found at the Advanced section:
- Aim Assist
- Target Aim Assist – On
- Aim Assist Type – Default
- Aim Response Curve Type – Standard
- ADS Sens. Multiplier (Focus) – 1.00
- ADS Sensitivity Transition Timing – Instant
- Custom Sensitivity Per Zoom – Off
- Input Deadzone
- Left Stick Min – 0.03
- Right Stick Min – 0.03
- Left Stick Max – 0.99
- Right Stick Max – 0.99
- L2 Button Deadzone – 0.03
- R2 Button Deadzone – 0.03
- Movement Behaviors
- Sprint/Tactical Sprint Behavior – Toggle
- Auto Move Forward – Off
- Tactical Sprint Behavior – Double Tap
- Grounded Mantle – On
- Automatic Airborne Mantle – Partial
- Automatic Ground Mantle – Off
- Invert Slide and Dive Behavior – Standard
- Plunging Underwater – Plunge Freely
- Parachute Auto-Deploy – Off
- Sprinting Door Bash – On
Leave everything else to default.
- Details & Textures
- On-Demand Texture Streaming – On
- Post Processing Effects
- World Motion Blur – Off
- Weapon Motion Blur – Off
- Film Grain – 0.00
- Depth of Field – Off
- FidelityFX CAS – On
- Fidelity FX CAS Strength – 50
- Field of View – 100
- ADS Field of View – Affected
- Weapon Field of View – Default
- 3rd Person Field of View – 80
- Brightness – 50
The other graphic settings are set to default.
- Play Audio Test – Off
- Audio Mix – Headphone Bass Boost
- Master Volume – 100
- Music Volume – 0
- Dialogue Volume – 70
- Effects Volume – 100
- Hit Marker Volume – 100
The remaining audio settings are for your personal preference.
Turn all of it to standard except for these.
- Server Latency – On
- Packet Loss – On
LEGO Fortnite: Can You Repair Items?
Can you fix those tools before they break?
Cyberpunk 2077: Monk FF06B5 In Train Encounter | Update 2.1
Hmm, why does that one monk look familiar?
Cyberpunk 2077: Update 2.1 Porsche Easter Egg Coordinates
You might think these random characters mean nothing, but you would be wrong.
Cyberpunk 2077: Johnny Silverhand (Keanu Reeves) Sad Easter Egg | Update 2.1
What’s got bro looking so sad?