If you’ve been playing Apex Legends for quite some time now, you might have already known that reloading your gun before its magazine gets depleted will allow you to save a decent amount of time depending on your weapon. This is particularly noticeable with the Spitfire which shaves off a whole second using this method.
However, this isn’t the fastest method out there to reload your weapon quickly. In fact, there’s another trick you can use to shave off lots of time reloading your weapon, especially during fights. This method is called animation canceling.
Let’s find out how to do this.
How to Instant Reload in Apex Legends
The gist of this trick is pretty simple: you cancel the animation reload of your weapon by swapping to your secondary or melee weapon as soon as the magazine counter resets then swapping back immediately to your main weapon.
While that may sound simple enough, pulling it off actually requires a bit of skill and practice. Also, you want to keep in mind that the reload speed will differ depending on the weapon you’re using.
The weapons that were able to benefit greatly from this track are the Spitfire, Havoc, R-301, G7 Scout, and the Peacekeeper. These weapons were able to shave off at least 500 milliseconds from their reload time.
Meanwhile, weapons like the Flatline, Hemlok, Devotion, Prowler, Mozambique, Alternator, and Triple Take benefited from a reduction of around 200-500 ms. Other weapons have just below 200ms, making them not really worth it as the risk to reward ratio isn’t really ideal at all.
How to Mod Sound Effects in Reflex Arena
Modding sound effects in Reflex Arena!
Reflex Arena is a fast-paced, action-packed first-person shooter game that has become a popular choice for gamers looking for a new challenge. One of the best things about this game is its high level of customization, which allows players to tailor their gaming experience to their preferences. This includes modding the sound effects, which can be a great way to enhance the overall gaming experience.
Preparing for Modding Sound Effects
Before you start modding the sound effects in Reflex Arena, it’s important to make sure you have the right tools for the job. First and foremost, you’ll need the game itself. You can download Reflex Arena from the official website or through a digital marketplace like Steam.
Next, you’ll need a sound editor program. There are many sound editors available online, both free and paid, but some of the most popular options include Audacity, FL Studio, and Ableton Live. Make sure to choose a sound editor that is compatible with your operating system and has the features you need to mod the sound effects in Reflex Arena.
Modding Sound Effects in Reflex Arena
Once you have the necessary tools, you’re ready to start modding the sound effects in Reflex Arena. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
- Open your sound editor program and import the sound effects you want to mod. This can typically be done by clicking on “File” and then “Import.”
- Once the sound effects are imported, you can start to modify them. This can involve adjusting the volume, changing the pitch, adding effects like reverb or echo, and more.
- When you’re happy with the modifications you’ve made, export the sound effects as individual files. Make sure to save them in a format that is compatible with Reflex Arena, such as .ogg or .wav.
- Next, navigate to the folder where Reflex Arena is installed on your computer. This is typically in the “Program Files” folder, and you’ll need to look for the “Reflex Arena” folder.
- Locate the “Sounds” folder within the “Reflex Arena” folder and replace the original sound effects with the modified ones you exported in step 3.
- Launch Reflex Arena and test the new sound effects to make sure they work as intended. If everything is working properly, you’re all set!
Tips and Tricks for Modding Sound Effects
Here are a few tips and tricks to help you get the most out of modding the sound effects in Reflex Arena:
- Experiment with different sound effects to find the ones that work best for you. There’s no right or wrong way to do this, so don’t be afraid to try something new.
- Pay attention to the volume of the sound effects. You don’t want them to be too loud or too soft, so make sure to adjust the volume until it’s just right.
- Don’t be afraid to use multiple sound effects at once. For example, you could add a reverb effect to the sound of your weapon firing and also add an echo effect to the sound of footsteps.
- Remember to save a backup of the original sound effects in case you want to revert back to them later.
Modifying the sound effects in Reflex Arena can be a fun and rewarding experience. With the right tools and a little bit of creativity, you can enhance your gaming experience and create a truly unique experience that is all your own. So what are you waiting for? Start modding those sound effects today!