The massive world in the game Tower of Fantasy takes time to explore since there are many places and gimmicks waiting for you. One of these is the Amusement Park, which has Ferris Wheels, Roller Coasters, and other attractions.
And just like in real life, you can obtain Amusement Park tickets that you can exchange for rewards. This guide will teach you how to get them.
Where to Get Amusement Park Tickets in Tower of Fantasy
The Amusement Park is located in Cetus Island is a floating island located in the Navia Region. You can get Amusement Park tickets by completing some activities in the park.
Getting to Cetus Island
To get to Cetus Island, go to the location shown on the map above and climb on one of the pipes. Use the infinite wall climb trick to reach the top. Upon reaching the peak, do not forget to unlock the spacerift so that you can permanently register Cetus Island as a teleport waypoint.
Obtaining Amusement Park Tickets
Obtaining the Amusement Park Tickets is quite simple; all you have to do is ride the attractions in the park.
Each time you ride the rollercoaster or the merry-go-round, you will receive 1 ticket. Currently, there are only 9 items that can be purchased with these tickets .
- Hanging Amusement Park Chat Bubble for 10 Amusement Park Tickets
- Hanging Amusement Park Avatar Frame for 10 Amusement Park Tickets
- Black Niter for 1 Amusement Park Tickets
- Cetus Letter for 2 Amusement Park Tickets
- Cetus Souvenir (Electromancy themed) for 1 Amusement Park Tickets
- Cetus Souvenir (Physical element themed) for 1 Amusement Park Tickets
- Cetus Souvenir (Pyromancy themed) for 1 Amusement Park Tickets
- Cetus Souvenir (Cryomancy themed) for 1 Amusement Park Tickets
The Black Niter is used in the Small Fireworks Device to produce Fireworks. The Cetus Souvenir is a food item that regenerates 5 satiety and restores 15% + 20,000 HP. The only thing that differs between the 4 Cetus Souvenir is the color; the effects are the same.
HoloParade: Best Tips & Tricks
The best tips & tricks for this vtuber tower defense!
TEVI: Boss Fight Tips & Tricks
This game might look cute, but it sure as hell ain’t easy.
How Much is the Video Game Industry Worth in 2023 and its Future
These video game industry statistics will shock you.
Last Train Home: Are Maps Random?
Look at the number of maps you'll be able to play!