Along with the latest update to Tower of Fantasy, you’ve got a new ‘Aida Cafe’ event to look forward to – this puts you in the role of restaurateur, taking care of the needs of the various customers and clientele (Simulacra).
While serving at the cafe (on a daily basis) three different customers will come to you, to who you then have to serve up to five courses.
Naturally, the range of preference among the customers will vary. You’ll have to select from the corresponding character’s “preferred” meals to net the highest amount of points.
You’ll be ‘scored’ on each meal in a range of 5-10 points, which translates to the number of reward points you get from that customer.
Tower of Fantasy’s Aida Cafe event will be running until September 28th, 2022 – so this is entirely a limited-time affair. To get started, select the gift box in the top right-hand corner of the screen, and from there select the Aida Cafe tab on the new menu.
We’ve got all the details on the required ingredients, recipes, and corresponding character dishes. You can use the reward points from the event to obtain items such as a champion shoekeeper frame, red nucleus, an SSR-relic box, and special vouchers.
Read below to find out how to get all the limited ingredients for the Aida Cafe event.
There are a total of seven different limited ingredients you’ll be able to find in the world of Aida specific to the event. You’ll need these to compose various recipes. A full list, including where to locate them can be found below.
- Turkey: Obtained through killing any kind of Hyena (Astra).
- Wild Boar Meat: Obtained through killing wild boars in the wilderness (rare drop; Astra).
- Salmon: Obtained through Crown Mines or Warren Snowfield; collect ‘lake bass.’
- Grapes: Obtained through killing members of the Ravagers (Cetus Island).
- Apple: Obtained by collecting fallen fruit scattered throughout Aida (Banges and Astra).
- Sugar Cube: Obtained by killing members of the Heirs of Aida (Banges).
- Sesame: Obtained while collecting ‘brown rice’ (Navia).
Utilizing these seven ingredients, there are ten total limited recipes that are exclusive to the Aida Cafe event. You’ll need to know these to serve them to the cast of characters, based upon their personal favorites to net you the maximum amount of points from them.
These recipes will also call for other ingredients you should have on-hand, or be able to easily purchase/locate. The ten recipes are as follows:
- Apple Juice: 1x Apple, 1x Sugar Cube, 1x Carbonated Water.
- Apple Cake: 1x Poultry Egg, 1x Brown Rice, 1x Apple, 1x Grapes.
- Fruit Punch: 1x Carbonated Water, 1x Grapes, 1x Balloon Fruit.
- Gingerbread: 1x Honey, 1x Brown Rice, 1x Sugar Cube.
- Small Sesame Rice Dumplings: 1x Mushroom, 1x Brown Rice, 1x Sesame.
- Pan-Fried Salmon: 1x Lettuce, 1x Potato, 1x Salmon.
- Turkey Beet Soup: 1x Mushroom, 1x Turkey, 1x Potato.
- Roast-Suckling Pig: 1x Lettuce, 1x Honey, 1x Wild Boar Meat, 1x Sugar Cube.
- Roasted Drumstick w/ Vegetables: 1x Turkey, 1x Lettuce, 1x Mushroom.
- Braised Turkey w/ Apples: 1x Apple, 1x Turkey, 1x Potato, 1x Broccoli.
Serving the correct dishes in order to the corresponding characters is an important aspect of the event, which will net you the highest possible reward points.
You’ll only need to serve each character 4 out of 5 of their favorite dishes to reach this maximum. You may also note that some of the character’s dishes are standard recipes and not exclusive to this event.
The Finals: Complete Light Guide | Season 1
Are you a light main? Check out our Light tips and tricks!
The Finals: Best Controller Settings | Season 1
Are you on controller? Try these settings!
Medieval Dynasty: Best Start In The Oxbow Update
Too overwhelming at the start?
Cloud Gaming Industry and Trends for 2024
Find out everything you need to know about the Cloud Gaming industry and its trends heading into 2024!