Do you find yourself frustrated searching all the roses for that fancy achievement? Then you are in the right place. The farmhouse is filled with hidden surprises, including 25 beautiful roses scattered throughout the various rooms and locations. From jumping over the main fence to exploring the library, our guide will lead you on a thrilling journey through the farmhouse. So, get ready to embark on an adventure filled with breathtaking landscapes and hidden treasures. Happy hunting!
Farmhouse Rose Locations – DEVOUR
- To find the first rose, you will need to jump over the main fence and take notice of the tires. Once you have done that, you will be able to find the rose.
- The second rose can be found in the main window of the house on the right.
- For the third rose, you will need to go to the back entrance of the house, and look next to the staircase.
- The fourth rose can be found by heading towards the sacrifice area, and looking for a broken fence on the right side at the start of the area.
- The fifth rose is on a hill in the sacrifice area, located to the left of a pillar.
- The sixth rose can be found next to the pillars, inside a cage.
- To find the seventh rose, you will need to go down to the basement and look to the right at the start. You will find a shelf with a vase, and the rose is inside.
- The eighth rose can be found behind the pool table, between the armchairs, on a shelf.
- To find the ninth rose, you will need to exit the basement and head up the stairs to the second floor. Look for a cabinet and you will find the rose on it.
- The tenth rose can be found by going to the same door as seen in the previous photo, open the door, and you will find the rose behind it.
- The eleventh rose can be found in the door on the left of photo number 9. Once you enter, you will find a corridor, then head to the first door on the left. Inside you will find a rocking chair, and in the corner of the room, you will find the rose.
- The twelfth rose is located in the attic, in a cart with a doll.
- The thirteenth rose can be found in the children’s room, to the left of the bed, on the shelf.
- The fourteenth rose can be found in the games room, which is next to the children’s room. Look for a blue shelf, and you will find the rose on it.
- The fifteenth rose can be found under the bed in the main bedroom.
- The sixteenth rose can be found in the bathroom of the main bedroom, next to the sink.
- The seventeenth rose can be found in the library, in front of the doors, by looking inside an open drawer.
- The eighteenth rose can be found in the library, behind the stairs, in a cabinet with a vase.
- The nineteenth rose can be found on the desk in the study.
- The twentieth rose can be found in the main room, on a table.
- The twenty-first rose can be found in the breakfast room, on the table in a vase.
- The twenty-second rose can be found in the office, behind the chair next to the cabinet, on the floor.
- The twenty-third rose can be found in the TV room, when you first enter, on the shelf on the right, above.
- The twenty-fourth rose can be found in the dining room, next to the kitchen door, in a cabinet with the door open.
- The last rose, the twenty-fifth, can be found inside the refrigerator in the kitchen.
Now you know how to get all roses in the game. The roses are available in different locations, which means that you can easily get them without any problems. Just follow our guide and you will be able to obtain all roses very quickly!
Resident Evil 8 Village – Foundry All Item Locations | Heisenberg Factory
Jesse, we need to find more loot!
In Resident Evil 8 Ethan Winters graduates from a helpless confused systems engineer to a father who’s hell-bent on getting back the severed parts of her frozen daughter. He still gets shaken every now and then especially in the mad house, but hardship builds character! What it doesn’t build is your eyesight as you might have missed some items along the way while you were busy with your rescue attempt. So if you’re not busy cheesing Soldats in a narrow corridor now would be the best time to retrace your steps and pick up everything else you forgot earlier in the game.
All Foundry Item Locations | Heisenberg Factory | Resident Evil 8 Village
Remember, your map is your best friend! The game uses the same map from the 2019 Resident Evil 2 remake so look at the floor plans closely and make sure that the rooms are all tinted blue before you step out!
When you arrive at Heisenberg’s front yard hug the wall to the left and follow that until you see a wrecked vehicle with its trunk open. You can find some rusted scrap in there, now head on to the left side of the doors and there you will see another car with metal scrap instead.
After going through the main door head to the left of the room towards the shelves and collect the gunpowder lying about. That is the only piece of loot you will find in this room.
Next room is the study, the corridor you go through will have nothing so feel free to breeze through that. Once you’re in you can find a unit of Chem Fluid on some shelves straight ahead and you’ll also have a short interaction with the great Heisenberg himself. He can’t keep getting away with it!
Once he does get away with it you’ll find yourself at the disposal chamber in Basement 4. Here are the items you can find here:
- Rusted Scrap – Can be found on the floor after you land inside the chamber
- Gunpowder – On some oil barrels near the rusted scrap you just found
- Rusted Scrap – On the west side of the chamber, you’ll know once you see a piece of corrugated metal with yellow paint on it
- Rusted Scrap – This one is on the north side of the chamber, go down and you’ll see it on the floor
- Metal Scrap – In the trunk of a rusted car in the middle of the chamber
- Wooden Crate – Can be found on the corner of the platform once you go up the ladder
The only loot you’ll find here is a Wooden Crate that contains 2400 Lei.
B4 Vacant Room and Storage
Make a right once you see the elevator to get to this room. Inside you will see some rusted scrap on a workbench. You can find more chem fluid in the storage area. You’ll have to come back here later for the Bister Skull after you get the Iron Horse Ball.
You can also find 1 Perfect Crystal Mechanical heart at the B4 passage after defeating the Soldat Panzer.
MB4 Materials Room
Take a right once you clear the ghouls by the door, you will see a Wooden Create here with 3000 Lei in it. Across that is another wooden create with Explosive Rounds.
Head further down into the Foundry and you will come across more Rusted Scrap on top of a workbench. Across that should be a bottle of Chem Fluid located on some shelves.
For now go to the Generator Room Walkway and pick up the Gunpowder lying on top of a barrel, near that should be a refrigerator which contains one unit of Yellow Quartz.
Once you get inside the examination room take a left and pick up the Rusted Scrap on top of the workbench.
Make your way around the room and past the Soldat until you get to the back, in here is a chest that contains a Relief Mold.
Here you will see a desk that will require a lockpick. Go ahead and open that to receive three units of Magnum Ammo.
B4 Engine Room
Head towards the end of the corridor to find a Wooden Crate that contains a box of Handgun Ammo.
The next Wooden Crate is at the middle section of the room, again tucked in the corner. It contains 3 Rounds of Sniper Rifle ammo. Across that should be some Explosive Rounds. You will also find a Polycrystal Skull along with 1400 Lei before you head for the ladder.
Head up the ladder at the end of the room and make a right to get one unit of Rusted Scrap.
B4 Backup Generator Room
At the end of the corridor is a wall that’s about to fall apart. Shoot a grenade launcher round there and get the Shotgun Shells inside next to the 5000 Lei inside the chest.
Heading in further to the right you will see another wooden crate which contains 3 Shotgun Shells
Deeper in the room you will find a cabinet to your left which will have 1 Mine. Next to that is a lathe with 1 Gunpowder on top of it.
Entering the room to your left is another chest which holds the Cog Mold. It’s on top of another bench.
Go back to the door you came in from and head towards the end of the room. Here you will see the Factory Map for all the Lower Levels. Across that should be a unit of Gunpowder.
B4 Maintenance Passage
You can find another wooden crate here containing 3 Shotgun Shells. Make for the south side of the room to find one more crate that holds 4 Sniper Rifle Ammo.
MB4 Small Power Regulator Room
One or two Explosive Rounds can be found on the ground corner of the southwest platform, easy to miss as it’s dark around this area.
B4 Small Power Regulator Room
You’ll find one Gunpowder inside a metal locker on the northern side of the room. Keep walking down the corridor to find a wooden crate with 3 Shotgun Shells in it.
B4 Small Storage
There’s another wooden crate on the south side of the room. Inside you will find 2 Flashbangs, next to that is a locker with some Sniper Rifle Ammo. There is also a Large Crystal on the wall in the north west corner of the room.
MB4 Large Power Regulator Room
You can get one mine that’s on the small table in the northwest area of the lower level.
On the eastern side of the same level is a wooden crate that has some Handgun Ammo in it, right next to that is another metal locker with a landmine inside.
Wake up the Soldat Eins on the operating table in the northwest to get the two bags of 3000 Lei and some Magnum Ammo.
B3 Large Power Regulator Room
You should be able to see a metal locker on the upper levels, this one has some Shotgun Ammo in it.
Take a few steps back from the locker and look to your right. High up on the wall on the south side is 1 Yellow Quartz. You can get this by shooting at it.
MB4 Operating Room Entry
You can find some Sniper Ammo in the metal drawer in the corner of this room.
MB4 Operating Room
Once you’re in the rom look to your right, you’ll find one lockpick on top of a table next to a Soldat Eins. Behind the first Soldat is a workbench with 2 Flashbangs on it. Across that is a box of Handgun Ammo lying on top of an operating table.
After dealing with another Soldat ambush go inside the room where it came from and grab the bag of 10000 Lei to the right of the audio log.
B3 “L” Passage
You’ll find more Gunpowder on top of a cardboard box once you get to the north east section of the corridor. Across that is another table that has some Shotgun Ammo inside.
This crate can be found on the southwest section of the corridor and it holds 1100 Lei.
Here you’ll find some Gunpowder on the left side of the room, it’s on a metal shelf. Across the shelf is some Rusted Scrap on top of another workbench.
MB3 Construction Tunnels
You can find this wooden crate next to the ladder leading to the Construction Platform. Inside is a box of Handgun Ammo.
You’ll find a path deviating towards the right, at the end of this path you will find two pipe bombs, one herb growing on the wall, one wooden crate with some Gunpowder in it and two haulers carrying a few thousand Lei.
Head further into the shaft until you find a yellow bird cage, shoot that down to get 3 Sniper Rifle Ammo.
Located on the right side of the cavern is a metal locker with a Lockpick inside of it. Further in the room is a Large Crystal on the ground next to the giant drill.
MB3 Maintenance Passage
You can find two Large Crystals, one Vivianite, and one Yellow Quartz when you destroy the cracked wall in this area.
MB3 Grinder Shaft Walkway
Go to the southeast corner of the chamber and approach the pile of junk near the walkway. You can get one Metal Scrap here, next to that is a wooden crate that contains 8 Sniper Rifle Ammo.
More Gunpowder can be found on top of some wooden boxes on the western walkway on the same floor.
Moving up the stairs on the 2nd level walkway is some Rusted Scrap on top of some more boxes. Follow the walkway and you’ll find a wooden crate with 2400 Lei inside of it.
At the very top of the walkway is another wooden crate with a box of Handgun Ammo inside of it.
B2 Grinder Shaft
The only loot here is a box of Handgun Ammo inside of a wooden crate.
B2 Grinder Shaft Maintenance Room
Upon entering you will see another group of wooden boxes to your left, on top of these boxes is the Factory Map for the Upper Levels. To the left of those boxes is a drawer with some Chem Fluid in it.
There’s a small tunnel at the end of the maintenance room, follow it and at the end you will see some Gunpowder. On the other side of the room is a chest that contains a Ball Mold and next to that is a box of Handgun Ammo inside a drawer.
B2 Ventilation Duct
Resting on top of the broken walkway is one unit of Yellow Quartz. Head further down the tunnel to find one Metal and Rusted Scrap.
B2 Maintenance Access
You can find one bottle of Chem Fluid inside a yellow plastic container on the right side of the room.
When you enter the room head straight towards the chest to get a Key Mold, to the left of that chest are two Explosive Rounds on top of some plastic containers, and to the left of those containers is a metal locker with some Shotgun Shells in it. Finally, across that is a bird cage with more Handgun Ammo.
B3 Materials Room
Backtracking a bit here, go to the southern door that leads to the L passage and shoot at the underside of the pipe to get one Yellow Quartz. The power needs to be restored to access the platform here. After that the room should turn blue.
MB4 Heisenberg’s Quarters
You can get some Lei here after wasting 4 Haulers, on the workbench to the left is some Rusted Scrap and is the chest is another sack of 5000 Lei. Behind that chest is another table that has two piles of Scrap on it and some Gunpowder.
You still kicking? Good we’re nearly there! On the northeast corner of the platform is a wooden crate that has 1600 Lei in it.
Head towards the left side of the platform and drop down to the pipes below. Follow that to the end to get some Shotgun Ammo and two Mines.
B1 Power Room
Heisenberg is starting to get annoyed here. If you know a thing or two about loot being shoved towards you too frequently you know a fight is about to go down. In this room you can get one Landmine from the metal locker, some Handgun Ammo inside of the metal desk in the left corner, a First Aid Med, and a wooden crate with some Shotgun Ammo.
To the left of all that is another wooden crate with 2100 Lei inside of it.
After the walls have been busted go to the northeast side to get some Sniper Ammo resting on top of the pipes.
On the opposite room where you got the Sniper Ammo is some more Handgun Ammo next to the door.
Do a quick 180 turn from where you got the handgun ammo and walk down the corridor until you see a Mine laying on top of some more pipes.
B1 Cargo Control Room
Once you’re in this room open the metal locker to your right for some Chem Fluid. At the back of the room is a Cigar on top of a metal desk.
B1 Small Storage
At the end of another crawlspace is a room where you can find some Herbs, Chem Fluid, Metal Scrap, and more Shotgun Ammo. Don’t forget about the Goat of Warding on top of the oil drum!
B1 Cargo Bay
Next to the green cargo container is a wooden crate with some Rusted Scrap inside of it.
Head towards the ladder and make a right. You’ll find another crate here with some Metal Scrap inside of it.
After Chris drops some more lore on you and you’re given control of your character again, head to the left side of the room to find a First Aid Med on top of a wooden table.
Finally, across that table is your last Wooden Crate. Well, for Heisenberg’s Factory at least. Gun it down for 2100 Lei and you’re done! You’ve looted everything that isn’t bolted to the ground!