Swords are one of the three main combat methods in King’s Legacy alongside fighting styles and devil fruits. However, you’ll have to obtain them from various sources first. There are a ton of swords in the game, and if you’re looking to collect all of them, then you’ll need a guide to make the process easier.
It’s for this reason that I compiled this guide. Let’s have a look.
How to Get All Swords in Roblox King’s Legacy
This list is pretty long, so to make it easier to follow, I’ll just put them in bullet points.
- Katana – Can be bought from a merchant on the starter island for 5,000 bell
- Jitter – Can be looted from Smoky in the starter island with a 10-20% drop rate
- Tashi Blade – Can be looted from Tashi in the starter island with a 15% drop rate
- Shark Blade – Can be looted from Sharkman in Shark island with a 15% drop rate
- Pole – Can be looted from Rumble Man in Sky island with a 5% drop rate
- Pipe – Can be bought from sword dealer Sabo in Bubble island for 500,000 beli
- Bisento – Can be looted from Quake Woman in War island with a 1-5% drop rate
- Mini Mace – Can be bought from sword seller in War island for 3,000,000 beli
- Triple Katana – Can be bought from sword seller in Rocks island for 2,500,000 beli
- Saber – Can be looted from Swordsman in Stone Arena with a 15% drop rate
- Mom Blade – Can be looted from Oars with a 15% drop rate. To fight the boss, you’ll have to fight the Shadow Master in Zombie island until he drops a block orb. Once it drops, you have to equip and place it in the spawner located behind the mansion to summon Oars.
- Adventure Knife – Can be looted from Flame User in Dead Tundra with a 1% drop rate
- Anubis Axe – Can be looted from Anubis in Dead Tundra with a 10% drop rate
- Hell Sword – Can be looted from King Samura in Floresco with a 10% drop rate
- Authentic Mace – Can be looted from Kaido with a 10% drop rate. To fight him, you’ll have to defeat the Elite Skeleton until he drops an orange orb. Once it drops, place it on the pedestal up above the hill to spawn Kaido.
- Sunken Blade – Can be looted from Sunken Vessel in Loaf island with a 5% drop rate
- Cookie Sword – Can be looted from Biscuit Man in Loaf island with a 5% drop rate
- Metal Trident – Can be looted from Dough Master in Loaf island (mirror dimension) with a 1% drop rate
- Phoenix Blade – Can be looted from Ms. Mother in Loaf island with a 1% drop rate
- Acroscythe – Can be looted from Sea King’s chests in Legacy island with a 0.072% drop rate for tier 1, 1% for tier 2, and 5% for tier 3
- Muramasa – Can be looted from King Samurai in Floresco with a 15% drop rate
- Longaevus – Can be looted from Ghost Ship chests in Ghost Ship with a 0.1% drop rate for each chest
Terraria: How to Find Every New Critter in 1.4.4 Update
The 1.4.4 update for Terraria introduces a handful of new critters into the game that you can find in various locations.
There have been quite a few additions to the 1.4.4 update of Terraria. One of these additions is the new critters that you can find in various locations throughout the game.
In this guide, we’ll have a look at what those critters are and how you can find them.
How to Find Every New Critter in 1.4.4 Update in Terraria
There are around four new critters that were added to the game in the 1.4.4 update. They’re as follows:
The Stinkbug is a tiny, flying critter that can spawn in the Forest biome. It’s quite easy to catch using a bug net, and you can use it as bait with a 10% Bait Power. Apart from that, you can also combine it with a Platinum Broadsword in order to create the Flymeal sword at a Honey pool.
The second critter is the Toucan which is a bird that can spawn on the surface, particularly in the Jungle biome. It has very little HP and zero defense, so if you want to catch it, you need to use a bug net. If you’re not careful, you can easily kill this bird due to its low health.
You can keep it inside a Toucan Cage (combine it with a Terrarium) and use it as decoration. However, do keep in mind that the Toucan will no longer be able to get outside of the cage after that.
Cockatiels come in gray and yellow variants, and you can normally find them in the Jungle biome, the same as the Toucan. Also, they have very little health with no defense, so using a bug net to capture them is a must.
As with the Toucan, you can use them as decoration by creating a Cockatiel Cage by combining your captured Cockatiel with a Terrarium.
Lastly, we have the Macaws which share the same spawning point as the previous two birds. They also have the same stats and can be placed inside the Macaw Cage to serve as decoration.