Dragon Ball: The Breakers adds some fire to its Beta by introducing 2 new iconic characters from the beloved Dragonball series.
The breakers have a summoning aspect to them that gets you items and summons such as the characters from Dragonball. If you’re a definite Dragonball fan, you must know all about this upcoming game.
This guide will introduce and teach you how to unlock the 2 new characters the game has added in its latest update
How to Unlock All New Free Characters
Once you have logged in, go to the message robot to check the message box. You will receive last-minute trial participation rewards like TP tokens and Super warrior Spirits.
You will also get the tickets needed to unlock the new characters. The 2 new characters in this update are Gohan and Trunks.
To summon them, you need to go to the Spirit Siphon. It is a guaranteed drop if you got the ticket, so don’t worry about missing your pull. However, to unlock them you must summon them on Shenron.
Summoning them allows your players to “become the character”. Both embody their skills and sometimes their appearance.
Summoning Gohan let’s use a Nimbus cloud that improves your mobility. Meanwhile, summon Trunks will grand you a slide that’s similar to a Fortnite slide.
Gohan and Trunks are both 4 stars so you make sure you enjoy them once you summon them.
How to Mod Sound Effects in Reflex Arena
Modding sound effects in Reflex Arena!
Reflex Arena is a fast-paced, action-packed first-person shooter game that has become a popular choice for gamers looking for a new challenge. One of the best things about this game is its high level of customization, which allows players to tailor their gaming experience to their preferences. This includes modding the sound effects, which can be a great way to enhance the overall gaming experience.
Preparing for Modding Sound Effects
Before you start modding the sound effects in Reflex Arena, it’s important to make sure you have the right tools for the job. First and foremost, you’ll need the game itself. You can download Reflex Arena from the official website or through a digital marketplace like Steam.
Next, you’ll need a sound editor program. There are many sound editors available online, both free and paid, but some of the most popular options include Audacity, FL Studio, and Ableton Live. Make sure to choose a sound editor that is compatible with your operating system and has the features you need to mod the sound effects in Reflex Arena.
Modding Sound Effects in Reflex Arena
Once you have the necessary tools, you’re ready to start modding the sound effects in Reflex Arena. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
- Open your sound editor program and import the sound effects you want to mod. This can typically be done by clicking on “File” and then “Import.”
- Once the sound effects are imported, you can start to modify them. This can involve adjusting the volume, changing the pitch, adding effects like reverb or echo, and more.
- When you’re happy with the modifications you’ve made, export the sound effects as individual files. Make sure to save them in a format that is compatible with Reflex Arena, such as .ogg or .wav.
- Next, navigate to the folder where Reflex Arena is installed on your computer. This is typically in the “Program Files” folder, and you’ll need to look for the “Reflex Arena” folder.
- Locate the “Sounds” folder within the “Reflex Arena” folder and replace the original sound effects with the modified ones you exported in step 3.
- Launch Reflex Arena and test the new sound effects to make sure they work as intended. If everything is working properly, you’re all set!
Tips and Tricks for Modding Sound Effects
Here are a few tips and tricks to help you get the most out of modding the sound effects in Reflex Arena:
- Experiment with different sound effects to find the ones that work best for you. There’s no right or wrong way to do this, so don’t be afraid to try something new.
- Pay attention to the volume of the sound effects. You don’t want them to be too loud or too soft, so make sure to adjust the volume until it’s just right.
- Don’t be afraid to use multiple sound effects at once. For example, you could add a reverb effect to the sound of your weapon firing and also add an echo effect to the sound of footsteps.
- Remember to save a backup of the original sound effects in case you want to revert back to them later.
Modifying the sound effects in Reflex Arena can be a fun and rewarding experience. With the right tools and a little bit of creativity, you can enhance your gaming experience and create a truly unique experience that is all your own. So what are you waiting for? Start modding those sound effects today!