Claudia is a new SSR rank Special Order Simulacra released with the 1.5 update of Artificial Island. Despite the new cooperative game mode and new region (Artificial Island), Claudia is definitely generating the most buzz among all the updated features.
Is Claudia worth it? Should you be running Claudia with the new update?
This really comes down to a matter of personal preference, as she is best paired with DPS team comps. We’ll go over all of Claudia’s features as a unique Simulacra character, and whether or not it makes sense for you to run her.
Is Claudia Worth It? Running Claudia in Tower of Fantasy
With her Guren Blade, Claudia can offer great support as a DPS. Her damage buffs can also help boost damage among players and allies.
Claudia is currently only available for a limited time through October 5th, 2022. In order to play Claudia, you need to do so through the Limited Order Banner, Bladelaw. Red Nucleus will be required for this to pull Claudia from her banner. This can be found on the Special Orders page.
Claudia’s weapon skill, “Roam,” can help deal damage to multiple targets while moving at high speeds. Roam is a great tool to reduce damage taken during its use/activation, and despite the damage reduction of 20% – leveling the weapon to six stars can nullify this drawback.
The Guren Blade has a charge value as an attack weapon that can dish out way more discharge attacks as the charge is built quickly.
Let’s take a closer look at Claudia’s skill advancements, discharge, and moves.
- 1-Star: Hitting a target with a skill or discharge ability will increase damage by up to 8% for 25 seconds. This is stackable three times, for a total combined increase of up to 24% total damage increase.
- 2-Star: Increases the current weapon’s base attack growth by 16%.
- 3-Star: Hitting a target with a skill or discharge ability will gain you one stack of ‘War Wounds.’ This will increase physical damage and shatter from physical weapons by up to 10% for 15 seconds.
- 4-Star: Increases the current weapon’s base attack attack growth by 32%.
- 5-Star: Hitting a target with a skill or discharge ability will get you additional 20% weapon skill damage for 25 seconds.
- 6-Star: Any skill hitting a target multiple times will not reduce the amount of damage done. After using the Guren Blade’s skill or discharge ability, any targets within eight meters with War Wounds will get an additional set of War Wounds.
“Unbridled Fury:” When the weapon charge is full or Phantasia is triggered, switching to this weapon will remove all debuffs from the Wanderer, who will then suspend a target, dealing 523.3% of ATK + 28 damage, leaving a Bladestorm that does 209.6% of ATK + 11 damage, while immunity gain to grievous/freeze/burn/electrify effects for 5 seconds.
Claudia’s Awakening Traits:
- 1,200 Awakening Points. Blink: Invisible for 1 second upon doging.
- 4,000 Awakening Points. Shadow: Invisible for 1.5 seconds upon doging.
- Move through targets easily while using the blade, damage equal to 418% of ATK + 22 in total to up to 5 targets (attack on the same target deals 20% less damage). Note that this can be remedied by reaching 6 stars.
- Once Roam has concluded, slash in front of you, dealing area damage equal to 264% of ATK + 14 to nearby targets and suspend them.
- Immune to control effects while the skill is in use, and all damage taken is reduced by up to 50%. 15 second period cooldown.
As a strong Grievous DPS, Claudia would make a good addition to a DPS comp containing Shiro. Her unique Physical Resonance can strengthen physical attacks and resistance to attacks. Pairing with Shiro at a ranking of at least 3-stars can help you get shatter damage increase when using full bloom. Overpowering enemies with Grievous attacks is the name of the game with a build featuring Claudia, Shiro and either Crow or Samir. Crow or Samir could also be swapped out for more healing utility and defensive shielding.
The Finals: Complete Light Guide | Season 1
Are you a light main? Check out our Light tips and tricks!
The Finals: Best Controller Settings | Season 1
Are you on controller? Try these settings!
Medieval Dynasty: Best Start In The Oxbow Update
Too overwhelming at the start?
Cloud Gaming Industry and Trends for 2024
Find out everything you need to know about the Cloud Gaming industry and its trends heading into 2024!