Unlike previous LEGO games, LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Sage doesn’t unlock extras for collecting Red Bricks. These were replaced with another collectible, called Datacards. Though the two work similarly, there are a few differences between them.
How to Get Datacards in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
Datacards can be found floating around in the game’s stages. There are 19 in total and each can be used to unlock a single extra (also known as a cheat). Unlike Red Bricks from the precious games, certain Datacards are not linked with specific Extras, so no matter which card you’ll get, you can use it to purchase any extra you want. However, you’ll also need to spend a set amount of studs for each Extra.
All Datacards Locations in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
Here are the exact locations of all the Datacards:
- Tatooine, Jundland Wastes – Near Old Ben Kenobi’s House, there should be a wall you can climb using a lightsaber. There, you can use the Force to attach a bar to the wall and use it to jump over to the next ledge. Follow the rocky platforms to reach a Datacard at the end.
- Tatooine, Mos Espa – In the northwest corner of the map, there is a datacard inside an open house at the end of the street.
- Tatooine, Mos Eisley – This one is on top fo a ledge in the northeast portion of the map. You’ll have to use the force to stack a few platforms on top of each other in order to reach it.
- Geonosis, Stalgasin Hive – In the central portion of the map, near the canyons, there is a big rock formation you can climb using the grapple ability. There is a datacard on the top.
- Mustafar, Mining Complex – There is a big pipe in the eastern part of the Klegger Corp Mining Facility you can grapple to. The Datacard is there.
- Coruscant, Federal District – the Northwestern part of the stage has a room with a force field that can be turned off using two switches on the floor. Behind this force field is the Datacard.
- Coruscant, Usucru District – You might notice a circular tower at the southern portion of the back alleys. The Datacard is there.
- Kashyyk, Kachirho – In the upper parts of a tree vikkilyn in the eastern part of the stage.
- Yavin 4, The Great Temple – There is a bridge high above the walkway in the central portion of the stage that you can grapple to using some characters. On the top there is a datacard.
- Hoth, Echo Base – The Datacard is on one of the lights on the ceiling in the main hangar. You can grapple to some bricks on a nearby wall.
- Bespin, Cloud City – In the central plaza, there is a locked door behind a huge gab with a brick you can grapple to underneath. Use the Breaker Blaster to destroy the door and uncover the datacard behind it.
- Endor, Ewok Village – There is a long, spinal staircase leading down in the northern portion of the stage, near the landing pad. At the bottom, there is a window you can opened by shooting the switch you can notice behind a gap at the end of the road here. The Datacard is behind the bricks that will move out of your way after shooting the switch.
- Exegol, Sith Citadel – You can find some metal stairs and platforms near the entrance to the citadel. Find a nearby rope and climb it to reach some pipes you can walk on, with the datacard at the top.
- Kef Bir, Crash Site – This one is behind a hut in the southwest portion of the Company 77 Village.
- Jakku, Niima Outpost – Inside a crushed, circular ship at the entrance to Niima Canyon.
- Takodana, Maz’s Castle – Near the landing pad, at the westmost portion of the map there is a datacard in the water. You can use a grapple hook on a nearby pillar to climb it and use the switch on top to get the card out of the water.
- Crait, Crait Outpost – At the end of a small, platforming section near the landing pad, at the center of the map.
- Dagobah, Dragonsnake Bog – Southeastern corner of the map, on top of some tree roots you can grapple to.
- Cantonica, Canto Bight – There is a datacard on one of the balconies in the old town. Again, you can use nearby bricks to grapple all the way to it.
Terraria: Best Weapons to Use in Update 1.4.4
There are a number of Epic Weapons to choose from in Terraria. And the list just got larger with the latest update that came out earlier this week.
Dig, Fight, explore, build. These are the essential things to do when playing Terraria. And all these tasks are linked to how likely you can survive the world that you have created.
There are different sections in the world with different types of mobs to defeat as well as bosses scattered across the Realm. And the different weapon types in the game can make defeating these mobs and bosses easier or harder depending on your preference or style of fighting.
The latest update has revamped a lot of things in Terraria and this time, it has done considerable tweaking on melee-based combat. But that doesn’t mean that they didn’t release ranged weapons in the latest installment of the game.
In this guide, we will list our top 3 Epic Weapons to try out when defeating mobs and bosses in the latest 1.4.4 update of Terraria’s Labor of Love Content.
Best Weapons to use in Update 1.4.4 in Terraria
Out of Several weapons that were released in the latest update, we have selected 3 of our favourite Epic Weapons to showcase in this guide.
It’s a given that the weapons players find useful in clearing content can’t be categorized as the best overall since different Terrarians have different playstyles and preferences, our top 3 favourites are based on how easy the weapon is to use and of course how we ranked them according to our tests.
For the latest weapons in update 1.4.4, we recommend the wand of Frosting which is a new wand, the trimerang which is a new boomerang and the latest Yoyo called the Hive Five.
The High-Five (Yoyo weapon)
The Hive-Five is part of the Queen Bee Crafting Rewards. Defeat the Queen Bee in her Lair to obtain the crafting recipe for the Yoyo.
Defeat the Queen Bee for the Hive-Five crafting recipe and items
To Craft it, you will need 14 beeswaxes. The drops when defeating the Queen Bee will give you more than enough beeswax to create it from your workbench.
There are mixed feelings when it comes to Yoyo-type weapons. They provide good range damage but a bit of finesse when used.
The damage you deal depends on you hitting the yo-yo head onto the enemy. Overshooting or mistiming your throw will leave you open to attacks especially when the enemy closes in on you when your yoyo is extended.
How to use the Hive-Five
The Hive-Five is great to use if you manage to time your attacks to hit the enemy. In addition, it spawns killer bees to deal damage to the enemy every time you strike them with the yoyo head.
Although it has a weak knockback, it compensates for its fast attack speed so be sure to time your shots and position yourself a bit far from the enemy and go further back when they get too close.
The Wand of Frosting
If you are planning to be a mage then you will feel right at home with the Wand of Frosting. Similar to the wand of Sparking, this new wand has almost identical damage to the old wand. The only difference is it grants frost damage instead of spark and is easy to acquire early in the game.
Combine blocks of ice with torches to create ice torches
To Craft the wand of Frosting, you will need x99 ice torches and x1 Wand of Sparking. The wand can be found in random wooden boxes close to the surface of caves while the ice torches require you to combine ice blocks that you can mine on the ice Realm and combine them with regular torches.
When you have the required number of items to create the wand, head over to your workbench and craft the Wand of Frosting.
How to Use Wand of Frosting
The wand is easy to use. You only have to point your wand in the direction of the enemy to launch your frost magic towards the enemy.
Hitting an enemy will cause it to have splash damage that can hit enemies behind the first one. This will grant frozen effects for a short duration which is valuable when trying to clear mob clusters in the game.
Just be careful not to focus the wand on clearing enemy bosses since the damage the wand creates is very low and not ideal for use in a fight with bosses.
The Trimarang, an upgraded version of the Boomerang
The Boomerang holds a special place in our hearts since this is the first weapon we managed to unlock the first time we played Terraria a few years ago.
The Trimarang is the answer to what if you combine the 3 boomerangs you can craft or collect in the game.
It suffers from a lowered DPS but makes up for it by launching 3 different boomerangs in quick succession making this weapon one of our top favourites.
How to Craft the Trimarang
To get the Trimarang, you will need to collect the 3 enchanted boomerang variants in the game.
These are the enchanted wooden boomerang, which can be crafted with a wooden boomerang and a fallen star, the ice boomerang which can be obtained on ice Chests and the shroomerang which has a small chance of dropping from spore bats or mushroom Biome Chests.
Once you have all three, craft the Trimarang from your workbench and equip it into your active inventory slot.
If one boomerang is good enough, imagine if you can launch three boomerangs in sequence. With a fast attack speed, you can be unstoppable against enemies coming at you from one direction.
The constant hits of the Trimarang deals will greatly slow down enemies rushing towards you and can wipe them all out in a matter of seconds. They also perform decently against bosses in the game and are a must-have if you plan on clearing the game with rapid-range attacks that have the potential to stop enemies dead on their tracks.