Also known as Side Quests in the digital version of the game, Side Scenarios come in different types and are different from Core or Main scenarios. We’ll break them down for you.
What is a Side Scenario in Gloomhaven
There are a multitude of Side Scenarios in Gloomhaven. The unlock conditions vary, but they all have an easy way to recognize the fact that they are Side Scenarios and not main ones: their number. Side Scenarios are all scenarios starting with the number 52. Any scenario 52 and up is considered a Side Scenario.
Now, it’s also worth noting there’s multiple types of Side Scenarios, as follows.
- Personal Quest Side Scenarios: these require you to complete the first objective of specific personal quests. After that, the side scenarios open up to allow you to finish the related character’s personal quest. The character will be retired upon completion.
- Random Side Scenarios: these are randomly awarded as unlocks. You can get them from treasures in scenarios 1-8, 17-21 and 24-49.
- Event Side Scenarios: these are obtained from different events. The primary method of unlocking these is through retiring or unlock certain characters.
Unlocking all of them will definitely take a while, but at least now you know you can easily tell apart Side and Core Scenarios by going off of their numbers. However, if you’re playing the digital version of Gloomhaven, you might have to look up scenario names as it doesn’t show numbers, but does separate Side Scenarios as “Side Quests”.
Tower of Fantasy: How to Spend Vitality
Spend your vitality wisely.
It’s been three days since the global launch of the game Tower of Fantasy, and there is still not much to do in the game since is a limit on the daily EXP and levels. Therefore, you can either do world exploration or spend your Vitality. We are going to show you how to spend your Vitality in the game.
How to Spend Vitality in Tower of Fantasy
The game has a stamina system called Vitality, which replenishes over time and has a limit of 180.
The Wanderer’s Log is a feature where you are going to complete various tasks to get more rewards. There is a quest in the Wanderer’s Log that will task you to spend Vitality.
In addition, you can spend your Vitality on various game modes.
To participate in a Joint Operation, click on the Adventure icon, found on the left side of the Shop icon.
From the Adventure window, go to the Select tab, where oyu can find the different game modes which you can spend Vitality on. These are:
- Joint Operation for 90 Vitality
- Dimensional Trials for 30 Vitality
- Interstellar Exploration for 30 Vitality
You must first reach level 20 to access these game modes. The Joint Operation are dungeons or challenges that require four players to enter and challenge.
The Dimensional Trials test your gaming skills by imposing certain handicaps or conditions. An example is a 50% Physical Damage Resist.
The Interstellar Exploration rewards you with upgrade materials and EXP packs for weapons. You can participate by finding and entering Star Gates around the map. There are 6 Star Gates that will spawn each day.