In order to finish the farmhouse stage in Devour, you’ll have to sacrifice all 10 goats found in the building. But, you can only find 5 after entering the house, as the rest first needs to be freed from a cage in the attic. And for that, you’ll need a key.
Where is the Attic Cage Key in Devour
Short answer: The location of the Attic Cage Key is randomized, meaning it will be in a different place every time you start a game. Long answer: There are 29 key spawn points in Devour. Out of these, 8 will be used every key to hold necessary keys. The first two keys are always in the same place at the beginning of the game, so let’s focus on the remaining 27 locations. One of them will have the Attic Cage Key. Also, keep in mind that only one key can spawn in a room per match.
Random Key Spawn Locations in Devour
Here are the 27 random key spawn points:
- On the kitchen counters, next to a stove
- On the kitchen counters, next to a fridge
- On the table in the dining room
- In the breakfast room, on the first table
- In the breakfast room, on the second table
- On the table with the plant and pictures in the back hallway
- On the chair in the office
- On the table in the office
- On the nightstand in the TV room
- In the front room on mantel
- Among the books on the bookshelf in the study room
- On the side table in the library
- On the dresser in the library
- On the dressing table in Master’s Bedroom
- On the Sink Counter in the Master’s Bathroom
- On a table with candles and a radio in the upper corridor
- On a table with a plant and a lamp in the upper corridor
- On a bathtub in the shared bathroom
- On a sink in the shared bathroom
- On a dresser in the guest bedroom
- On a desk in the kid’s bedroom
- On the left side of the desk in the playroom
- On the right side of the desk in the playroom
- On a table in the reading room
- On a table cluttered with other furniture in the attic
- On the barrels in front of the entrance in the cellar
- On the barrels left from the entrance in the cellar
ALSO READ: Devour: How to Beat Asylum
Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth: Ultimate Beginners Guide
Survive this new rebirth!
Last Epoch: Can You Combine Loot Filters
One filter at a time can be limiting…
Last Epoch: How to Fix Failed to Matchmake
Server issues or just a bug?
Last Epoch: Where to Farm Bastion of Honour Shield
Get your hands on the most OP shield in the entire game!