In order to finish the farmhouse stage in Devour, you’ll have to sacrifice all 10 goats found in the building. But, you can only find 5 after entering the house, as the rest first needs to be freed from a cage in the attic. And for that, you’ll need a key.
Where is the Attic Cage Key in Devour
Short answer: The location of the Attic Cage Key is randomized, meaning it will be in a different place every time you start a game. Long answer: There are 29 key spawn points in Devour. Out of these, 8 will be used every key to hold necessary keys. The first two keys are always in the same place at the beginning of the game, so let’s focus on the remaining 27 locations. One of them will have the Attic Cage Key. Also, keep in mind that only one key can spawn in a room per match.
Random Key Spawn Locations in Devour
Here are the 27 random key spawn points:
- On the kitchen counters, next to a stove
- On the kitchen counters, next to a fridge
- On the table in the dining room
- In the breakfast room, on the first table
- In the breakfast room, on the second table
- On the table with the plant and pictures in the back hallway
- On the chair in the office
- On the table in the office
- On the nightstand in the TV room
- In the front room on mantel
- Among the books on the bookshelf in the study room
- On the side table in the library
- On the dresser in the library
- On the dressing table in Master’s Bedroom
- On the Sink Counter in the Master’s Bathroom
- On a table with candles and a radio in the upper corridor
- On a table with a plant and a lamp in the upper corridor
- On a bathtub in the shared bathroom
- On a sink in the shared bathroom
- On a dresser in the guest bedroom
- On a desk in the kid’s bedroom
- On the left side of the desk in the playroom
- On the right side of the desk in the playroom
- On a table in the reading room
- On a table cluttered with other furniture in the attic
- On the barrels in front of the entrance in the cellar
- On the barrels left from the entrance in the cellar
ALSO READ: Devour: How to Beat Asylum
Genshin Impact: Totem Puzzle in ‘Garden of Endless Pillars’ Guide
Lighting the Pyro Totems in the correct order will help you complete this puzzle, and unlock a fast travel waypoint.
The Garden of Endless Pillars is located within the northwestern part of the Sumeru Desert. Once you’ve reached there, you’ll notice a giant slab cemented in the dunes, along with various Pyro totems surrounding it nearby.
There will be various mirage walls across the region, but they should be fairly easy to traverse, while hitting the totems with Pyro attacks.
We’ll explain how to successfully complete the Totem Puzzle in the “Garden of Endless Pillars” Guide – read on for our walkthrough.
The very first thing you’ll need to do is go to the Garden of Endless Pillars location on the map, which we’ve indicated in the screenshots below.
Once you’ve reached The Garden of Endless Pillars, you’ll need to switch over to Amber, as you’ll have to utilize Pyro attacks on the corresponding totems.
The first totem is extremely easy, as there are no walls blocking you – simply take a right upon entering the area, and shoot the totem.
To reach the second totem (pictured above) you will have to walk forward a fair bit until you spot the totem located in the right-hand corner. As you are blocked by the wall, you will need to traverse onto the concrete pillars to get a vantage point from which you can target the second totem.
Head right for the next totem, located in front of crumbled concrete walls. To find the last two totems, proceed forward and take a slight left. The very last one is located to the right, opposite of the prior totem.
Hitting all the totems will cause the slab to activate, and after this sequence, you will unlock a fast travel point for this region, which you can then use moving forward throughout the new update.