When running around a demon-infested building, being chased by a possessed cult leader, you might not be all that concerned about keeping an eye out for roses. But you’ll need to collect them if you want to unlock the Rose Robe for your characters. So, for your convenience, here are all the locations of all 25 roses.
Where are the Roses in Devour
All of the roses are located in the game’s first stage, the farmhouse. Here’s what you need to do to get each of them:
- After jumping the fence in the beginning of the level, turn left. The Rose will be next to a pile of tires
- Found in an area behind one of the pillars in the ritual area.
- Search the shelf on the right when entering the basement.
- Look in the billiard room, on the shelf with a clock.
- In the main area, you’ll find one rose on the table with a lot of plants.
- In the room with bookshelves left of the main area, there is one rose on the desk.
- Check the top of the right shelf in the TV room.
- Look behind the staircase in the library. The rose is on one of the dressers.
- Go upstairs in the library, turn right twice and open the white door to find a desk with an open drawer and a rose inside.
- Look inside a wagon in the attic.
- Check beneath the small tables placed on top of each other next to the stairs leading to the attic.
- After getting rose 11, look behind you and open the door to the next room. You should immediately see a rose inside a vase.
- Check the fridge inside the kitchen.
- Enter the breakfast room to find a rose in the vase on one of the tables.
- Look on a shelf next to the bed in the children’s bedroom.
- Search the shelves with the globus in the playroom. There should be a vase with a rose there
- Check the trash can in the reading room.
- In the dining room, there is a white cabinet with one door open. There’s another rose inside.
- Look behind the chair in the office.
- There should be one rose in a pot at the backyard where you start the game.
- There’s one more in the front yard, hidden in the corner right from the house’s entrance.
- You can find another next to a sink in the Master’s Bathroom.
- Search under the bed in Master’s Bedroom.
- Look in the red bush near the ritual site.
- Climb one of the hills behind the pillars near the ritual site.
ALSO READ: Devour: Where is the Attic Cage Key
Genshin Impact: Sandglass Dendroculus Puzzle Guide
Get rewarded for clearing this new exploration-based mechanic.
Primal Sandglasses are a new mechanic for exploration that you’ll find in the Ruins of King Deshret. Flipping one will start a timed challenge where you’ll need to flip other Primal Sandglasses. Doing so within the time will grant you a reward.
In this guide we’ll teach you how to beat one of these challenges.
The Sandglass Location
To find the Primal Sandglass that rewards you with a Dendroculus and an Exquisite Chest you’ll want to go west of The Mausoleum of King Deshret.
Get to the red-circled area – there’s a Four-Leaf Sigil around to make the travel faster. You’ll end in an area with one of the squared-floor panels that you can activate by interacting with the book front of it. This will create an updraft that will get you to a Dendroculus waiting on top, plus a Forged Primal Light.
From that position you can look at the second area, the one we encircled in a blue circle in the first image. Take the Forged Primal Light to the panel there to create a Primal Sandglass.
The Sandglass Time Trial Challenge
Once you flip the Primal Sandglass you’ll have29 seconds to flip the other two. It may look simple, but there’s invisible walls that’ll make tricky getting to the others.
First you’ll want to do a straight-line run towards where the red arrow points: the part where you can see stone steps rather than sand.
From here turn to the right and keep going forward until you crash against the invisible wall. Then employ some wall-hugging: move while sticking close to the wall so that at the moment it stops being there, your character will get past it to the other side.
When you ‘see’ the door get past it and turn back in direction to the hourglass. This time the wall will be to the right-side of your character. Make your way to the Sandglass normally, and we’re on to the last one.
From that sandglass you’ll run straight to the second batch of stone-floor.
At that point, turn 90° degrees to the right until you see another invisible wall flare up blue. You’ll turn 90° degrees to your right again. Make sure to wall-hug a little so that you can see where the wall ends.
After you’ve cleared the wall do a full turn around, leaving it to left-side of your body and run in a straight line like you were trying to get the torch close to the last Sandglass. You’ll be clear off the wall in a matter of seconds and you can make a beeline for the last Sandglass. Flip it.
Now just walk forward in the direction of the Four-Leaf Sigil, but don’t use it. If you look down you’ll be able to see the Dendroculus and an Exquisite Chest to its right.