Ah yes high school and the 90’s. Nothing beats nostalgia in video games when done right. Here you get to see the other side of the world as you explore rural Indonesia with Atma and Raya. You get to experience things like walking home from school, getting bit by mosquitoes, petting cats, receiving cassette tapes from strangers and of course, the end of the world! The most normal day in Indonesia it seems. Now as this is a narrative driven game, earning achievements shouldn’t be too much of a problem as you can get them along the way as the world caves in.
Achievements Guide | A Space For The Unbound
You can find the complete achievements for the game below. Most of them are easy to get but in since you’re gunning for a 100% completion rate and don’t want to miss anything then go ahead and give the list a good read.
There is a full set of 26 achievements to get and most of them you receive just by playing the game! Here are the achievements:
- Look, Atma. It’s you!: Complete the prologue
- So, how’s the movie Atma?: Complete chapter 1
- At least have a bite. It’s a delicious cake!: Complete chapter 2
- Us together on a bridge, isn’t it perfect?: Complete chapter 3
- This festival is indeed one big party!: Complete chapter 4
- The precious treasure is my memories of you.: Complete chapter 5
- Atma, The sky looks so beautiful right now.: Complete chapter 6
- I’m okay now. I’m moving forward.: Visit Atma
- Every animal in town talk about you!: Pet the fluffiest animal known to man (it has horns)
- All colorful and shiny!: Collect twenty bottle caps
- The thrill is in collecting the letters!: Collect all five different letters of YOMAN
- Thank you, musicians!: Listen to music and bawl my eyes out
- You’re the number 1 fighter in town!: Beat the Future Fighter high score
- Hehe.: Knock the Kentongan
- You did it on purpose, didn’t you?: Accidentally hold Raya’s hand
- That’s a lot of juggling.: Juggle the ball 70 times
- Playing game all day and not studying?: Reach 1700 score in Future Fighter
- Atma, you’re not cheating, right?: Answer Quiz Trio’s quizzes
- We’ll try philately next, right, Atma?: A stamp for an O.
- It seems you became friends with the ball!: Juggle the ball 50 times
- That’s a lot of prize tickets.: Collect 14 arcade tickets for an A
- It’s no good watching TV all day, Atma!: Watch TV
- You’ve found the once was lost.: Pet the lost duck
- Wow! Even you tame the unfriendliest of all!: Pet the unfriendly cat
- It feels like opening a box of presents.: Find what is inside the box the dog bark at
We did say 26, the last one is for people who are on the PlayStation. It’s called Thank You! You get it by completing all the trophies in the game.
And you’re done! Not only did you save the world but you also have all the achievements under the sun unlocked! Now that you know what you missed go and give the game another go!
ALSO READ: Kenshi: Complete Beginner’s Guide
Mindustry – Resource Flowchart
The Factory must grow!
The one thing that you should always be doing in Mindustry is to make sure that the factory expands along with your defenses, and to manage your defenses you’re going to need resources, and to get resources you need sophisticated machinery, and to make machines, well. You get the point. The problem is, how do you do all this in an efficient manner? That’s where a flowchart comes in! Do not be afraid as we will explain how everything works from the most basic material to the most elaborate builds so you no longer have to worry which socket connects to where!
Resource Flowchart for Mindustry
Since the game is all about automation and using your imagination it can get quite overwhelming at times, especially if you look at all the lines in the chart provided below. Don’t worry though as a flowchart just shows the step by step process of a sequential order.
One user from Steam was big-brained enough to make a flowchart of their own to make things a lot easier for everybody else who are either starting out or looking for a more efficient build.
As you can see from the image provided above your industry starts with your drills. You can have your drills gather products or resources like scrap which gives you the option to send that scrap to your Pulverizers or your Melters.
If you look again your scrap will produce a by-product called Slag, and that goes to another machine called a Separator.
Everything is highlighted in the flowchart, Extractors and Pumps are colored green and stand on their own, while the crafting machines are shown in orange. All of the end products are either transported to feed your defenses or go to a container block somewhere for future use.
Remember to use an Unloader if you ever plan to move the items in the container elsewhere!
At the start you may not feel the need to rely on a flowchart as you will be occupied by trying to wrap your head around the basics. But as everything grows so will the need to keep things simple and running. Many thanks to Runi for putting this flowchart together, if you require more information go and give the link a visit: Steam Community :: Guide :: ressource flowchart
ALSO READ: Taptap Heroes – Best Heroes Tier List 2023